jonny_ash

New Forum Member

Hi all.

Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new user of the forum. I've had my 2L 16v corrado for about 12 years and still love it as much as the first day I bought it. Used to be a member of CCGB and went to a few meets but family etc. mean little time for this nowadays. Was also a member on the Yahoo corrado group some time back. Been on here for a while too on and off but never really posted.

Had my fair share of usual Corrado problems and the bills in the last year including a re-spray, clutch and master cylinder, head gasket, rear axle swap (bloody snow!) have amounted to almost buying a new car (as people keep pointing out) but its all worth it as nothing looks as good as the rado on the road. How many cars of this age/ value can boast Ferrari drivers rubbernecking you as you drive by them!!

Engine is standard 16v with a uprated air filter, drilled air box and piped cold air from behind the grille to improve its breathing and a full powerflow stainless exhaust.

Interior pretty standard with Momo gear shift and gaitor, Selm stearing wheel and Rockford Fosgate Ice Install.

Exterior: Colour coded debadged grille and eyebrow, debadged and smoothed rear, rubber strips removed from sides, smoked crystal rear lights, smoked side repeaters.

Suspension/ Wheels: H&R height adjustable coilovers sitting nice and low on a set of toora t5 alloys finished in Lamborghini Grigio Iris Metalic.

Anyway, Enough said apart from thank you all for keeping the Corrado alive!!

Yo Corrado Bro'. Wilkommen!! Are you in Deepest Surrey? :D

Hi all. Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm around Stockport, Near Manchester. Thought that showed on your profile when you posted. I obviously need to do some setting up :)

Hi all. Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm around Stockport, Near Manchester. Thought that showed on your profile when you posted. I obviously need to do some setting up :)

There's a trading estate/park in Ash Vale Surrey which looks incredibly like where your car pics are taken - that, along with your user name, i though you might be Surrey based. Hey Ho. Wrong again!! :wah wah wah: :D