VeeDub_NZ

24v ECU - remap + de-immo

100% perfect working condition. Has a Viper Tuning map and de-immo done by Stealth.

£200

Part number:

022 906 032 AD

Originally out of a BDE 2.8L 24v 4 motion car before the remap & immo delete.

Was never rolling road tested unfortunately but put out great power and I was very, very happy with it.

Not sure what it's worth as a second hand part? I only drove about 500km before breaking the engine so has had barely any use. All up this ECU owes me $1000 NZ (around 500 pounds). I'd like to recover as much of this as possible obviously so how about 240 pounds or near offer. Please let me know if this price is way out of line, i really have no idea what it's worth and I do need it gone so am open to offers!

The ECU is in New Zealand, however I will track and trace post it anywhere in the world for free. I can email a pic of the ECU, my flickr isn't working.

Here is the only video I have of the car:

Edited by VeeDub_NZ

immo defeat will cost £100 here in the uk from united motorsports +that will get you immisions stuff switched off aswell , a second hand 4mo ecu can be had for around £60 + , i got mine for £75 posted via ebay.co.uk , so i guess it all comes down to this remap,

few probably silly questions on this

is it suitable for my engine ( i have the coilpack on the side of my block), would be seriously interested if it did

what work is involved in fitting

will it give good power gains

what do you honestly think is a fair price

cheers

What's your engine code? I'm pretty sure it will be compatible with most 24v motors - you could even run an R32 motor on it.

Well if a de-immo is £100 and a remap is £250 and the ECU 2nd hand is around £60 that works out at around £410 (It owes me a bit over £500) I think £280 including track and trace to your door anywhere in the world is fair. I would say give Stealth or United a call an tell them your engine code and the ECU code and ask whether it will work.

Work involved in fitting is zero - plug and play.

I can't itemize factually what the power gains are as the car wasn't rolling road tested. In saying that, when it was done I was blown away with the difference and I couldn't stop smiling. Smooth creamy power right to the red line. I'd be very interested to see what sort of gains it actually pust out if the new owner gets a dyno with it.

---------- Post added at 8:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:04 PM ----------

You can check out http://www.vipertuning.com for more info on the tuning company, and contact Rich at Viper if you'd like to know more about the map. If you say it's the map that he did for New Zealand he'll probably remember it

The ECU is worthless here as nobody has a 24v corrado or mk2 and nobody is building one. Small scene.

few probably silly questions on this

is it suitable for my engine ( i have the coilpack on the side of my block), would be seriously interested if it did

cheers

coil pack on the side of a 24v 2.8 in the uk is normaly an AUE , if it has individual coils on spark plugs its more then likely BDE , Theres a reason why there different , if your doing a conversion get the major parts from the same code, i.e wireing and ecu.

priced this up with a local tuning company and works out just a bit dearer, price also includes rr session, so no point ,glws

No worries mr lobitos - i'm open to offers anyway :) That way you could retain your factory ECU also should you ever want to go back or sell parts off.

Yep, been sitting in the drawer. PM if interested.

Pm me your email address please. Was this engine wih independant coil packs on top of the plug or coil pack on the battery side of the engine?