Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

New Carrrrr!!!!!! (new pics)

Got it this morning. 118k miles, FSH, s/s system, new cylinder head etc , clutch ....

Bodywork is ok but there are a few rust spots that need tidying up. Splitties going on tomorrow plus a few wee touches. Still driving it like my 8v though.

All for £1500.

nice one :)

Paint is still nice and bright as well!

Another mk2 to Corrado owner :) I would have loved to have kept my 8v gti as well.

Seems the corrado car preference ideal is: mk2 Gti --> Corrado --> Audi S# --> 911

Yeah, every person who ever owned a Golf Mk2 (particularly GTi) always wanted a Corrado.. I've heard that a lot..

looks a nice one there 8) 8) 8) .........love the early 16v in tornado red.........u planning selling the sebrings??.......if u are PM chubbybrown on the forum cos i think he's after a spare set :wink:

Another mk2 to Corrado owner :) I would have loved to have kept my 8v gti as well.

Seems the corrado car preference ideal is: mk2 Gti --> Corrado --> Audi S# --> 911

I must be the exception then...Corrado G60--->Polo coupe 1049cc----->Mk2 Golf GTi 8v :lol:

I have a reciept that says it is a Powerflow one. Its nice and quite but I am not too sure about the square tailpipe. I was going to put the Sebrings on the Golf. There is a binder full of history and it used to be owned by a CCGB member, Neil Yeoman. I have the original inspection report etc with the info. Have to sort out the suspension though as my Golf handles better at the moment. One thing I forgot about is the crappy gear change. I hate the cable change box after the Mk2's rod change.

hehe, aye to be fair, I must confess to keeping my eyes open for a nicely tuned mint rallye or even G60 Ed 1 :D

Put the splits on and painted the front badge black. I have fitted new shock and Eibach springs to the front but I want it lower. Probably going to put some lowering caps on the front and the Eibach springs on the back. What do you think of the ride height.

I'm getting there slowly, Mk2 16v - Corrado 16v (we'll forget about the fiat uno for now :oops: :oops: )

Looks very very nice... but it needs to be a bit lower I think ;) :D :D ;)