Guy

New member - Northampton

Hello!

Been loitering on this forum for some time. Had my 2.0 16v headbutted and written off by a Seat Alhambra (HER fault, don't shoot me!) a while back. I then spent a few years banging on about it and telling everyone "one day...". Well, I'm sick of hearing the words come out of my mouth, and have finally acknowledged to myself that I just won't be satisfied until there is another 'rado in the garage.

So I'm currently enjoying sniffing out my new wheels! Preferably VR, preferably blue, but could have my head turned by a white'n or an interesting conversion.

Thought I should make myself known, as no doubt, there will be a time I need the help of some heads, and hopefully, a time when I can be of help in return...

Guy

To guy welcome and good luck with the hunt.

Also lovely clean teeth u have in your profile pic :)

I'm in Northampton (Wootton) let us know if you find anything, rarely see Corrado's around town but there was a tidy blue one driving through near me the other day, so there's one or two of us about.

Yeah will do! When I find one, I'll give you a shout. You probably won't see a great deal of mine (when I have it) either, as it's not going to be my daily runner, but you're right, I've seen very few round here. All the ones for sale worth looking at so far have been 100+ miles away, and they turned out not to be worth the trip!

hi, i am a g60 owner in Northampton interested in linking with other local corrado owners, there are 2 parked by staff at volkswagon riverside also.

Edited by jimmytarzan
spelling error

Next month's Corrado meet is going to be in Northampton somewhere, you are welcome to join us.

No details as yet other than area, I need to sort it all out.

hi, i am a g60 owner in Northampton interested in linking with other local corrado owners, there are 2 parked by staff at volkswagon riverside also.

I'm always about, sherry pearl 8v usually, as I drive that daily, happy to chat about corrados anytime :)

excellent news then for me that theres a meet in Northampton, keep my eyes peeled for you updates on any details.

Looking foward to it already!