Sam.l

Another Garage Clearout! Some bits free!

Hey all,

After much moaning from the other half I have spent most of the day finally sorting the garage and have a bunch of Corrado bits I no longer need. Hopefully, there is something here that some of you do need! Here goes;

- Complete grey cloth interior including front and rear seats with bumped centre, front and rear door cards, A B and C pillars, dash under-trays, boot trim, rear speaker shelves, centre handbrake and gear-stick plastics sun visors and all carpets. Condition I would say is reasonable, the seats and carpets are a bit grubby a good Vax would see them right. Couple of small cigarette burns etc. I need the space back in the garage and looking to get rid as soon as possible really so I would think £100 o.n.o for the whole lot is reasonable? I could split certain things, but would rather it be taken as a whole.

- Sunroof seal £SOLD

- Polo spacesaver wheel, brand new £25 o.n.o

- Original door speakers £free.

- Cam cover from a golf, will fit G60 and possibly Valver's. Grubby but could be a basis for polishing £free

- Brake fluid resorvoir with rubber pipe £free

- G60 clutch, was given it by a friend but no longer need it. Been sitting in the garage for a year. You're free to inspect it. £free

- Two gearknobs, one a bit worse off than the other £SOLD

All items don't include postage, would prefer cash on collection on the larger/heavier items. Located in Swansea, South Wales.

Thanks peeps :-)

p.s For some frustrating reason I cannot upload all the pics I've been taking of this stuff so if anyone needs pics I can send them via email if you send me a PM or just post up here. Will keep trying to put the pics up as it would be easier for us all :-) thanks again.

Edited by Sam.l

Whiley - sunroof seal in pretty good nick, send me an email address and I'll get you some pic's if you like. £12 posted sound ok?

Jimbob88 - one gear knob already spoken for at the mo sorry, the other one is still free though. Don't mind posting. If you need pic's of anything let me know. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I'm also on the lookout for a late drivers side wing, early bonnet (preferably in l041 black), and 7-slat grille if anyone is interested in a swap for anything :-) thanks.

Apologies for not updating this thread! Both the gear knobs and sunroof seal have now gone sorry. Everything else still available! Am open to offers on the interior stuff :-) and also open to exchange for some of the bits I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Assuming they're grey to match the rest of the interior, I'd be interested in the A-pillar if you'd sell them separately? It's essential they come with the screw covers though as that's actually what I'm really after....

Mark

Hi Mark, I'd be willing to sell the a-pillars separately. If you need pics let me know and I can email to you. With regard to the screw covers, I know I've got one of them, possibly both. I'll check and get back to you. Do you need them posting?

Yes please Sam, posting will be much appreciated. Let me know the costs involved and we can take it from there - PM me if you prefer.

M.

Hi Mark, sorry for the late reply. I can only find one of the screw covers sorry. If you're still interested in the a-pillars does £10 sound ok? I'm actually in London this weekend at a snowboard show, not sure if that's any easier or if not I'll try and post.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Bump for remaining parts! Open to offers on everything. Things to add to the exchange list are possibly front early bumper, slam panel and drivers side fog light, panels in l041 black ideally! Thanks.

bump :-) Also, want to add a set of G60 mats front and back, black with grey detailing and grey 'G60' flocked logo on passenger mat. Good condition. If anyone needs pic's let me know. Hoping for around £30 o.n.o

An overdue bump on this thread! Still have everything mentioned and open to all offers, need these bits outta my garage really! Thanks.

Hi Sam

Not sure how I missed your post back in October, but clearly I did! I'm still interested in the grey A-pillar covers, and particularly the screw cover(s). (Did you manage to find the missing ones by the way?)

Anyway, £10 is fine. PM me payment details and we can take it from there.

M.

Hi Mark, yeah I'm not sure what happened there. I think we both missed something :-) I managed to find one of the screw covers but not the other (as of yet) but will have another look. If bank transfer is ok I'll PM you my details and if you could give me a delivery address that would be great. Will hopefully get them to you via 1st class royal mail or if that fails, fedex.

---------- Post added at 4:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:48 PM ----------

The only other thing to add is at one point there was an alarm installed in the car and the sensors were mounted to the top corner of each a pillar. They are still on there at the moment but I suspect by taking them off will leave a couple of very small holes. I hope this is still ok, at £10 for the pair I hope the price reflects this. Let me know. Thanks again.

I think holes from alarm sensors are to be expected, so not to worry and bank transfer is fine by me. PM your account details and I'll get the payment over to you.

Thanks

Mark

Bump :-) grey cloth interior with all the gubbins reduced £70 o.n.o for the lot! Still have all other parts apart from a-pillars.

Bump! Everything still available and ANY offers considered. Need to get this stuff gone and really don't want to take it to the dump! Seems a waste. Thanks all.

A-pillars now sold, still have the rest of the interior £60 for the lot anyone??? Including seats, cards and all remaining trim. Also still have full set of G60 mats black/grey £25 o.n.o, brand new polo space saver wheel (good for rado valvers if I recall) £25 o.n.o, if anyone needs pics of anything just give me an email address. Tried but seem to be failing being able to get pics up on here!

Thanks in advance all!

Bump for remaining bits :-) Offers considered on anything and if anyone needs pics just PM me an email address! Thanks.