Johnny H

Falling out of love with the Corrado.

I was falling out of love but now i'm meant to be picking up my second storm grey vr6 tomorrow if all goes well....i have the bug :o

Have sent you a pm matey - check your inbox ;) Sorry to crash the thread!

I feel like this at the moment. Now I've fitted the coilovers and poly engine mounts the car is a bit too firm for me, and offers not a lot of respite from my vx220.

I few mates of mine have jaguars and Mercs etc and as I near 40 I want comfort more than ever.

Put the car up for sale earlier this year and changed my mind as I'll get sod all back from what ie spent on it, but I may put it up for sale in the new year...

I feel a little differently about not driving the Corrado during the wintertime. It's off the road for at least 4 months every winter. During that time I can work on it or not, as I am not in a hurry to get it back on the road. The break from driving it, just makes me feel even better in the springtime, when it suddenly feels fast and noisy again. And I rediscover how low it is compared to all the modern pieces of soap that drives around these days.

Great with a break.

I do the same with my motorcycle.

Cheers and happy New Year,

Redfox.

I haven't taken mine for a proper drive for a few weeks and I'm missing it like hell. Roll on spring, some dry and sunny days and a few spare hours for a hoon :clap:

love my raddo, it costing me money to sort it but i dont care she is worth it. yes i get p****d off sometimes and my daughter doesnt like the colour, but ask her shall i pick you up in the golf or the raddo and the raddo wins 8 of 10, would i sell her simple answer is no, would i like not to have to spend money fixing her the answer is yes :) money is tight but then i get in her fire her up and the throaty little roar makes me think oh yes :) my other half loves her although she thinks the colour is a little OTT and she doesnt understand the polish her concept (yet) long live the raddo !!!