Sign in to follow this  
Andy T

At last... some pics of my G60!

lol, I wish, its never had more than the occasional damp dusting and vaccing out.

Suppose thats the beauty of photographs, sometimes things look better than they really are!

Oh the leather handbrake gaitor is by Richbrook and makes great replacement for the original trim piece that usually breaks!

Lovely motor.

Tip for you, photos minus the soap suds look better :lol:

Yeah true, the bodywork hadn't even dried off either!

The red seats have gone to another Red C owner, and the wheels will made redundant when the spring comes....

V. nice car mate, red rados always been a bit special IMO hehe.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the first pic makes the car look a bit like some little remote-controlled car :wink: no offence :D

Ibs

V. nice car mate, red rados always been a bit special IMO hehe.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that the first pic makes the car look a bit like some little remote-controlled car :wink: no offence :D

Ibs

now you mention it, it looks like a micro-machine!

Can never make my mind up about the red, when its clean & polished i love it, but most of the time I wish It was another, more durable colour. It looks awful at night under petrol station lighting!

The interior now has black cloth recaro's, with door cards converted to late spec grab handles, and audioscape door pods housing the EW switches. The holes left by the old switches now house tweeters, I will take some pics tomorrow.

Andy t.....
the wheels will made redundant when the spring comes....
Will you be selling the wheels or keeping hold of them.

Once bought a set of teledials from Ulverston, wasn't from you was it?

I'll be using them as winter wheels unless someone made me a good offer for them, or a swop for 16's (must have good tyres tho)

The interior now has black cloth recaro's, with door cards converted to late spec grab handles, and audioscape door pods housing the EW switches. The holes left by the old switches now house tweeters, I will take some pics tomorrow.

paint work look exellent for orig 8)

anymore pics of the interior with the doorpods and the modded grab handle mate

Yes it was,thought the name was familiar.....Car looks fantastic :lol: .Is it the same car you came to collect the teledials in?.

Yes it was,thought the name was familiar.....Car looks fantastic :lol: .Is it the same car you came to collect the teledials in?.

yeah it's the same car. Never did anything with the teledials, sold them to a porsche owner in scotland recently! you had a mk2 gti at the time didn't you?