Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

What do you think of my Dials?????

What do you think of these guys and girls????

I have created my own white dials!! Also have them for sale.

But these are them in my car at night.

I have removed the green filter and ordinary dash lights and wired in a circuit board in the opening for the lights but out of sight with alot of Ultra Violet LED's and painted the needles with a red paint that reacts with UV light!

I have then replaced the lights and filters behind the LCD counters and clock with a blue cluster LED's and tracing paper to diffuse it!!

I like the results, what about you?????

I have created these myself. They are an exact copy of the original dials but in negative so everything is there that is supposed to be.

But the dials in the other thread are lit with neons so you get alot of blue light emitted which I also did with mine first. The problem with that is that it blinds the driver and also you drive along with a bright blue face.

In mine there is no light emited from the dash as it is lit with Ultra Violet!!!! Instead the dials and the needles flourese giving the effet of 'glowing'

They look good... its even nicer when you do something like that yourself 8)

well done m8

they look good mate, they do look VERY bright in that pic though, are they less bright in RL?

I am selling the faces on eBay for £12 inc delivery - Have a look on there if you are looking yourself! I have sodl about 5 sets so far and the responce is excellent. On how to do the conversion - was a nightmare - took 2 weeks to complete and get right!!

is replacing the led on the MFA screen difficult to do? im planning on changing the green light to a blue led and doing the reverse glow on it as well. let me know.

oooohhh cool! if i print my own off though what do i use? photo quality gloss paper? normal paper?

are there any better options? i need to change my clock faces over from Kmh...

oooohhh cool! if i print my own off though what do i use? photo quality gloss paper? normal paper?

are there any better options? i need to change my clock faces over from Kmh...

put a post in the wanted section for some new dials?seen a few g60s breakin lately

Joe,

just wondering looking at the date on this post, are you still selling these?

Not anymore fella - Just wasn't worth all the hassle I had when people couldn't read instructions that I sent with them then started asking for another set for free because tehy ripped them or just couldn't work out their arse from elbow!!