Pete_GTI

early headlights and 90mm splitter

As above really :)

headlights must have good condition reflectors (mine have faded so light output/beam pattern is shocking!)

and splitter without any cracks if possible? Don't mind the odd light scuff though!

Cash waiting and could arrange courier / possibly collect (depending on location!) this week

Thanks

Pete

I'm up in the midlands between Peterborough and Leicester so you're miles away!! Shame as that would have done the trick but I can see how awkward it would be to package up safely for posting! I work all over the place though so if i'm ever down your way I'll give you a shout to see if you still have it if that's ok?

No problem,it lives in my loft. !

I might be able to have this of you, may be working down South for a couple of days with work shortly. If I am anywhere near you I'll definitely have it mate.

I might be able to have this of you, may be working down South for a couple of days with work shortly. If I am anywhere near you I'll definitely have it mate.

oi! get your own bloody wanted thread :p

I have a 90mm splitter, slightly faded so could do with some back to black or something but no cracks :) also based in the midlands. Let me know if your interested