g60 jack

jetex

Not had one myself, but CrazyDave has one on VRT and rates it very highly! It sounds good- not too loud, but more meaty than the standard system.

Yeah cat back fella and its the 3 box system not the 2 box system(which is a bit louder). No decat mate cant be arsed with the swapping every MOT

---------- Post added at 8:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 8:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:50 PM ----------

Video of mine

I have the two box system on mine and I think it strikes just the right balance between a sporty sound and not being too intrusive in the cabin. It might be a touch of placebo effect but, I felt in drove better compared to the standard system as well; not exactly faster, just keener I suppose....

Mark

I need to get to some meets or somthing so i can hear a few different zorsts before i go for one..... these look good to be fair and you have all given good feed back on them

This is what i was looking at

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jetex-VW-Corrado-Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-System-3-Box-/110638343304?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c28f2488

But mines is decatted.....

I had a Jetex on my old MKII and it was brilliant for the money. As already said - really nice sporty sound without being too intrusive or Gary-ish sounding from outside. The only issue I had was it took bloody ages tweaking the mounts to get the tailpipes to sit level, other than that spot on.