daniboy1_2_3

VR6 engine manual

Can anyone tell me where i can find information on the AB VR6 engine, all im finding is AAA engine code information. I know there isnt an awfull lot of difference but is there any write up on the AB engine? I need to start faultfinding an intermittant misfire so need some technical information.

Thanks for the offer, i was hopeing to get one to take back to work with me, ill be away for a month so thats prob a bit long to borrow it. I was going to read up on it while im away.

if your on rapidshare then ill send you a electronic copy of the bentley manual for the corrado. If thats any good to you.

if your on rapidshare then ill send you a electronic copy of the bentley manual for the corrado. If thats any good to you.

hi mate would love it if you could link me this please, sorry to hijack the thread but i would love a copy of this.

hi mate would love it if you could link me this please, sorry to hijack the thread but i would love a copy of this.

Can i get the link also?? tnx a lot!

send me your email address and ill send you the link. you will need a rapidshare account tho. But they are free if you dont already have one. Happy to help