psiburr

G60 idle control screw/throttle body ** URGENT**

Really need an idle control screw for my G60, I'll take a whole knackered throttle body if its an arse to sell the screw separately. Got a rusty old bold stuck in there to stop the whistle !!

Thanks,

simon

I've had these from the dealers before, whether or not you can still get them or not these days I don't know. But just in case:

# 037 133 432

Neil.

come on now peeps, must be someone out there with a knackered throttle body (with screw) who wouldnt mind swapping for money !?

Never mind. Wrote my car off instead. I guess I'll be buying it back and breaking it on here so lots of spares soon available (minus an idle control screw and a borbet!)

Bit of cheeky advertising and a weird thread to bump but.. figure it might be useful for some people.

Bit of cheeky advertising and a weird thread to bump but.. figure it might be useful for some people.

haha he said "cheeky", :sunny:

You can buy genuine ones from Classic in Germany through VW Heritage, if you can wait they cost £30.73, usual part number 037 133 432.