Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

BACK FROM THE RESPRA!! MAN THERE QUICK!!! G60DAN STYLE

ok lol

as you lot know i dropped my car in for a full respray on tuesday and now its monday ONLY 6 days for the whole car.... man they work quick when you offer to forget an invoice and pay cash !!! LOL

ok heres some pictures....

smooth.JPG

smooth4.JPG

smooth3.JPG

sorry G60DANn i copyied you LOL....

the rest of the cars proper dirty LOL good old english weather when it clears up i will get cleaner pics.. can't wait to show her off at GTi Internatinal

*mod edit - sorted your pics for you - Henny*

um, I don't see any pics... :roll:

And now I do 8) (only one though mind!) Looking good Chris, I'm planning to do the same with my bumper when I get the new one... where did you get it done and what sort of price did the bumper set you back?

So how long do you give it before your front splitter is as cracked and stone chipped as mine LOL?

looks very nice mate, mines in desperate need of a respray. what sort of money wre you talking, and where abouts was it done.

I had a thought, does a paint with a laquer coat cost more?

errr it cost me in the end of barteringLOL £800 all in with windows out but the guys boss got pissed off and he got the sack coz of me :oops: ohhhh well at least i got the re-spray and it was done in sunbury...

that sounds around the figure I was expecting.

sunbury = ? :oops:

Sounds like you got a very good deal there Chris... am going to look into getting my bumper sorted properly now - this could become a Guildford thang 8)

The car looks excellent and I do like the bumper, look very peachy, I think thats the next body mod I'll have to do.

Oh yeah Chris, how are you planning to fix your plate on? And will you be using a 'slightly illegal' smaller one?

Looks great! I quite fancy copying too :mrgreen:

Are the UK bumpers more 'rounded' than the american ones? when I see UK bumpers with the plate recess filled, they look a lot nicer (rounder) than the american bumpers that don't come with a recess as standard? might just be the colour or pictures...

Looks nice with the front spoiler sprayed too... didn't think I'd like that, but it looks good... it'll get chipped to hell tho :wink:

phill LOL i am not going to have any number plate LOL see how long untill i get pulled! :wink:

i went around 2day looking for coppers and went past about 2 and none of them flashed or even looked twice...

lets see..

Shilakadaddy,

also yeah lol the sprayer gave me a large pot of touch up paint and some leverler to fix the bottom up once in a while LOL

i have allready grounded the car loads of times since i got it back but still looks OK. :|

you lot should see how i arroach speed ramps now :p what i do since also have coilovers i have to slow down to -10mph LOL and wing it full lock to the right then once on the speed ramp do it again but to the right... LOL i hold up the traffic... mind you whats why i'm paying £165 a year for road tax LOL....

now all pics work ?? hummm ... weird and yes i all ready hit the ground about 50 times since 1 o'clock LOL

I mod'ed it... :roll: look at the edit at the end of the first post... :lol: 8)

Looks well smooth.... I can't believe that you managed to get that done in 6 days... 8)

lol i went to K-design... they do teh maxpower cars!!! and it wasnt the boss who got the sack it was one of the new employees... :oops:

it is in the same plot as the jag XJ repair centre....

looks good, mine is just in process of having that to mine. Must be the in thing. Not doing the splitter though. It'll just get ruined with the amount of speed bumps down my road.

lol i went to K-design... they do teh maxpower cars!!! and it wasnt the boss who got the sack it was one of the new employees...

it is in the same plot as the jag XJ repair centre....

Can't think for the life of me where that is... Windmill Rd?

Did I read correctly above that you got type K to respray our car fully for £800 !? I went there for a quote and they wanted 2.5k + and that wasnt even full respray. Whats that all about?