gripper924

ABS supply voltage

Back again two months on and no joy with my ABS problem - the car still does not have an MOT!

The VW mechanic and VW electrics chap has tested and retested the mass of wires and is getting fault code 00532 'ABS supply voltage static' but cannot find the source of the problem. I have replaced the ABS ECU - is there a chance they have a common problem?

Can anyone help with suggestions or answers to the problem please? This is desparate as it is costing me and there is no light at the end of the tunnel (except an orange one with ABS written on it).

To add to my misery I found my original post of three years ago with ABS problems which I got around but not over - they have come back to bite me.

The ABS light is all that stands between 12 more happy months of Corrado motoring!

Have you checked the relays behind the glovebox? 79 is the one IIRC. I had supply voltage errors before and replacing the relay cleared the code.