EJ Taylor

Full JL Audio TR Sound System Upgrade Group Buy

sorry man, im being useless i know, been so busy recently havent had the time to sit down with the lads n have a chat. monday! ill have a price on monday! apologies!

I'd possibly be interested in 1 or 2 pairs of the 4" co-ax ones with 4x6 adaptors for the Rocco, provided the fitting depth isn't too great as the door panel ain't gonna change :)

sweat, spoke to the chaps and were thinking there is a better option, being an exact 6x4 replacement done by a company called phoenix Gold, good Speakers tbh, we got a set in stock to try them out and are impressed, and the fit allot better then the 4" with adaptor plates.

Registering my interest for this setup. I know so little about audio/ICE but value a decent sound. I'd like to replace my (original) front speakers...

so we have been talking, how would you lot want to go around payment, one idea would be for you to post a check, upon receiving the check we will dispatch the speakers. unless you can collect? if you dont have a check book then paypal. what you think?

Not sure if I'm being a bit thick (probably), but how many speakers are included? There are 6 in the Corrado - two tweeters in the dash, 2 x 5.25" in the door pokets and 2 x 6x4" in the parcel shelf supports. Which ones are being replaced? Also, the dash tweeters have cross-overs built in which is a useful thing to have as it stops the dash speakers from blowing when you turn up the bass and volume (as I discovered to my cost in the MK2, when I installed 3.5" speakers in the dash with no cross-overs)

I do think that decent sound can be got out of uprated speakers and headunit, though from experience "4x50W" does vary greatly between different manufacturers and headunits and some hit distortion well before others.

as i said to wendy, the reason this is taking so long is i want everything to be 100% and have a poa. i dont want to say a price and then the price changing. Me and the boys have been putting our heads together, as there is alot more to it than first thought. ill keep you all updated. good to know a fair few are interested though.