emu

Recaro + Shrick + Free car

The recaro's do look a bit knackered but with a bit of cash thrown at them might come good.

What struck me about this advert though was when he said "I will not be held responsible for any errors in description!" that to me is wrong, the item i thought needs to be "as described" so in effect what he is saying is "you can't trust any part of the description" so he's words are meaningless, or have i got that wrong ?

Shrick + recaro is worth around 1600 pounds and auction probably finish about that so get a car free :)

probably wouldve finished less if the whole forum didnt know about it! :shrug::?:puppydogeyes::bad-words:

Emu was obviously not interested himself, so did the right thing by spreading the news, who's reading this anyway ? Just me, you, Emu and my cat at the moment. :shrug:

I was more interested in the other metal in the barn

i`ll retract my bid...!!!!!

probably wouldve finished less if the whole forum didnt know about it! :shrug::?:puppydogeyes::bad-words:

So don't tell anybody :D

It's far away from me so might be good deal for somebody who is closer, most of us seen it anyway

To everyone who is planing bidding on it, please don't as I'm going to win it and you only make me paying more :D :D :D

Who is the tool writing that the trim is worth 1000.....lol

gonna just bid it up now then...!!

To everyone who is planing bidding on it, please don't as I'm going to win it and you only make me paying more :D :D :D

How much do you want to pay for it? I'll bid up to that so you get the chance to pay what you want ;)

He has said he wants 3k ideally now......lol.. I`ll have a pint of what he`s drinking

Everything is worth as much as people are willing to pay for that. I'd reckon auction will finish around 1500 notes.

well between this thread and the nob telling him how to word his advert im almost safely saved of a journey to milton keynes. :(

i havent deleted my snipe yet though so we'll see :lol:

Take a look at the two highest bids. They are both the same but the later placed bid seems to have won it. I thought earlier bids took precedence?

It`ll be back on next week saying the winner was a non payer...in todays market its worth more in parts....a non running corrado with rough trim and a list of faults be lucky to fetch a grand...!!!

Yeah definitely, I was going to say the same. The seller obviously expected 3 large for it. No way he's not going to have a mate bidding on it for him.