Wendy

Monthly Evening Corrado Meet - Oxfordshire. Tues 27th Nov

Hi everyone,

So Monthly Evening Meet - No 2.

When - Tuesday 27th November

Where - Sturdy's Castle, Woodstock. OX5 3EP (on the A4260 Banbury to Oxford Road)

(Address comes up as in Tackley on Google, locally I have always known it as in Woodstock)

Huge Car Park - so plenty of room !!!

Time - 7pm

Eat or Drink or Both.

Hope to see you there.

Confirmed:-

Wendy

Dude VR6 (Miles)

Jim

EJ Taylor

Edited by Wendy
Update

If only it was the 1st / 2nd december - im down that way!

Oxford is too much of a drive that late at night for me :(

Should be able to make this but it's a heck of a slog (100 mile round trip!!). Might see about sharing with Tempest to ease the pain on fuel.

Hopefully see you there :)

Wad thinking of givibg this a miss :-O . Reason being: Important 928 meet nr Oxford Sat 24/11, then off to celebrate Mum's 75th Sat 1/12, leaving Thursday befote.

Tempest

Jim - dependant on Eric's final decision, you could come to mine and passenger with me - saving at least some of the fuel costs.

Decision/speak nearer the time.

Make it Saturday night and Me & Mrs Meth will be there!

If not, will definately have to pass :( ;)

Sorry Meth, maybe will do a Saturday after Christmas, too busy with masses of other stuff right now.

Anyone else coming along on Tuesday ?

Please put your name down, as all those attending so far (Me, dude VR and Jim) have a 40 mile plus round trip - me included and if no-one else is coming along, we will meet closer to our homes in Banbury/Kenilworth. Deadline for names will be Sunday midnight.

Edited by Wendy
update

Bump............

Come on guys, there's enough moans about no meets.....................

180 mile round trip for me, which I dont mind doing. But its simply not possible on a Tuesday night with my work.

We're really not expecting people to make those sorts of drives mate on a week night! :) Just thought there might be a few more Midlands / Oxford type folks who would be up for it!

Any chance of a meet between Christmas and the 09 Jan..............Staying with family in the Midlands then and would be great to meet some of you and hopefully see one or 2 Corrado's- after owning mine for 4 years, I ahve only seen one other in the Flesh!

Any chance of a meet between Christmas and the 09 Jan..............Staying with family in the Midlands then and would be great to meet some of you and hopefully see one or 2 Corrado's- after owning mine for 4 years, I ahve only seen one other in the Flesh!

I am up for that wear r you going to be in the midlands

Good Stuff man!- Going to be in a village called Lowsonford, Near Henley-in- Aarden........also not too far from Solihull, Coventry and Stratford upon Avon.........

Good Stuff man!- Going to be in a village called Lowsonford, Near Henley-in- Aarden........also not too far from Solihull, Coventry and Stratford upon Avon.........

Well I am Leicester but can meet wear ever

Sorry didnt mean to hijack the organising of this months meet!!! Would be great if a December one could be organised in the Midland area........Suppose you guys need to get the November one out of the way first though!!

advanced apology for additional hijack.....

Just a little heads up that there is a classic car meet in alcester (not far from stratford-upon-avon or henley) on boxing day

There should be an eclectic mix of VW's & other classics & im going to try & get a few rado's there ;)

I will put a new thread up when have more info

Sorry didnt mean to hijack the organising of this months meet!!! Would be great if a December one could be organised in the Midland area........Suppose you guys need to get the November one out of the way first though!!

Well it is a monthly meet... will see what date Wendy wants to pick for the December / January meet :)

Well it is a monthly meet... will see what date Wendy wants to pick for the December / January meet :)
Classic thanks Jim/ Wendy will keep an eye out for that!

advanced apology for additional hijack.....

Just a little heads up that there is a classic car meet in alcester (not far from stratford-upon-avon or henley) on boxing day

There should be an eclectic mix of VW's & other classics & im going to try & get a few rado's there ;)

I will put a new thread up when have more info

Oh Nice one- will definately make the effort if there are going to be some Corrado's there........keep me posted ! Regds, JAson