EJ Taylor

Dodgy Ebay Sellers. >>> aqkstar <<<<<

as another thread refreshed my mind, thought i better share as you lot may want yo avoid him.

A Guy called aqkstar is a con man, silly fat CvNT, still got a tatty old badged grill with snapped tabs and a snapped badge held in with a wood screw, Item described as mint. took me a long time to get over that, felt ****in disgusted! guy claims to be a rado breaker to so be careful people!

seriously wound me up how these scum are kicking about so just be aware!

Total opposite from me fella, sorted me out with a few things in the past once when the girlfriends corrado needed a replacement slam panel went down to to pick it up off him and was sound, knowledgeable etc...maybe just a bad experience fella or we were lucky

I had ****e dealings with this idiot too! Sold me two wings which he said were mint! Charged me £130 posted, they turned up in one thin piece of bubble wrap bent to hell, when I opened it they were rusty as hell too! He tried blaming the courier and never refunded me! I haven't forgot though! When in next driving through Birmingham he's gonna be introduced to my mate BAT!

Have to agree with Jon on this one. I bought a sherry pearl boot, door and wing for the 8v. Parts were as described and we met up on Ikea car park. He was real friendly and I nearly ended up with a Recaro interior as well. It's not the first time I've heard of people having mixed reviews from this seller though.

Maybe he will only sell the decent stuff when meeting face to face? Gets rid of all his other ****e posting!

His seller ratings on Ebay look top notch - nothing but positives and nearly all 5 stars over the last 12 months.

Another good dealing here. Twice now with a long time in between and good both times.

He's a t1t...plain and simple. I've reported him as a bad seller in the past and a number of people agreed on CF. he is banned as he opened up multiple accounts and tried hiding his true identity. I see he is continuing to be a nobcheese. Just search the good & bad seller thread and you will see for yourself.

I had him on the phone threatening me! Saying he'd come and smash me up haha! I think he has little man syndrome! We will meet one day and and sit him on his A*s!!

I had him on the phone threatening me! Saying he'd come and smash me up haha! I think he has little man syndrome! We will meet one day and and sit him on his A*s!!

lol...!!!

haha yes wesley!! LOVE IT! yer i met him face to face, its a long story, but basically (no racism before people start) but he was a little FAT LITTLE asian bloke, i originally met him to buy a front bumper and a engine cover, and a badged grill ALL described as mint on ebay, after he said he could meet me locally, i inspected the items, the issues with them were things that a normal chap wouldnt of noticed, i.e the engine cover was split straight down the middle, with a hairline crack, and the tabs were ****ed, also the bumber had half the lower grill missing and the tabs were all worn, then i requested to inspect the grill, he refused, rushing me, as i could see it on his passenger seat, he got in the car said, im leaving, i have to go, and said unless your buying the grill mate you not looking, i was in a rush and after taking 2 hours of work to meet him didnt want to waste my journey, so from what i saw on the seat, it looked mint, so he passed it me out the window, i gave him the cash and he sped off, a soon as he drove of i looked at the grill and too my shock, the badge had no tabs on it and was held in with a small wood screw in the back, and all the grill tabs were flat, i rang him instantly and he would not answer the phone, i kept trying and triyng, eventually he rang me back, "oh sorry mate, im too far away now to turn back and refund you, ill send you a mint one in the post" and as you can expect, i never heard from him again. my blood was boiling and too this day still is, if i ever get the opportunity to meet him again ill stick his fat bald head up his own arse and bowl his chubby little self down the M40, ****ING HATE SCUM that just take hard earnt money of trusting people. sorry to get angry, but really wound me up. ill have my revenge one day! tempted to make a fake account on ebay and go meet him in person with MANY people, batter him and smash his car up, OOORRRRRRRRRRR buy few hundred ££££ worth of stuff of him and pay with duff £20's.... .... :) but thats just a thought atm

Edited by EJ Taylor

yer what a hero! i bet when the poor ****ed gets the item it'll be all scratched on the side not pictures and in **** condition overall. god that guy is a dick!

yer what a hero! i bet when the poor ****ed gets the item it'll be all scratched on the side not pictures and in **** condition overall. god that guy is a dick!

Haha, you really don't like him do you!

I must say his prices are a little high and they're starting prices as well.

Haha, you really don't like him do you!

I must say his prices are a little high and they're starting prices as well.

think i have good reason, generally get long with everyone in life, but people like that can drown

I've had mixed experiences with this guy...

Bought quite a bit of stuff off him when I first got the Corrado, including a passenger door, rub strips, sunroof motor, switches and other stuff I've forgotten about. Met him to collect, seemed a really nice bloke, knowledgeable, appeared to like Corrados, warned me against paying too high prices on eBay, etc. Ended up chatting for well over an hour. One of the bits of trim was broken but he said 'they were all like that' and offered a discount.

I was a bit naive back then and only noticed that the door had had paint when I got it home and saw where it had been masked off along the window seal. Under better light I could also see it wasn't perfectly straight and had had a dent pulled out of it (relatively well) in the past. Still, it wasn't in bad nick compared to the old one - not mint as described, but I'd say good condition.

Next he was selling some Koni T/As which had only done 'about 10000 miles, tops', so I got him to send them to me. When they arrived they'd obviously done a lot more the 10000 miles as they were all a bit rusty. I fitted them and the car handled like it was on ice and it was a struggle to keep it away from the kerb. I noticed that one of the front shocks was leaking, and had lost loads of fluid. I got in touch with him and he blamed the postal service as it was 'fine when I sent it', and eventually he agreed to send me another one. Time passed and nothing arrived so I rang him this time... think he forgot he'd given me his number from the first time I'd met him, and he was a bit surprised to hear from me. He made some excuse up about waiting for his mate to come back from somewhere or something, and he would sort it next week.

I gave up and did what I should have done the first time round- I bought a completely new set of 4 Koni T/As from Larkspeed. The replacement never did arrive, and he was never to be heard of again.

sounds exactly like him. Simla to my dealing i had with him dude. f u cking dodgy w a nker! just angers you dont it. imagine how many others there are who he has ripped off in transactions out of ebay!

thanks for the heads up guys but if anyone want corrado parts a got a few to sell including back parcel shelves , steering wheels andd a few bits and bobs i prefer them to go to an owner the a scumbag profiteer ok guy send me a message ok guys