robrado974

Back on the road tuesday ,i hope !

Well its mot time on tuesday, ,due to lack of funds i had to sorn the vr around a year ago?. Now back on an even keel and cant wait to be driving her again . I no longer have access to a garage[dont think the ex would let me use hers anymore lol] and dont really fancy doing a service on the drive ,so my friendly mechanic who does the harder stuff i cant do, is going to do it . So fresh oil , filter, plugs , gearbox oil and g12 and she will be tip top . The battery has been on trickle charge , put that back in today and did a sneaky drive round the block !. So its fingers crossed for a pass on tuesday . Looking forward to a good 100 mile drive to clean out the cobwebs .Rob

Some of us have never had the luxury of a garage, but at least a driveway is better than nowhere at all. Admittedly it's less attractive doing a service on the drive at this time of year but I've just done one on my saxo, it wasn't that bad. So just get on with it. ;-)

Good luck with the MOT though!

Remember to give me a shout when you're up for that drive buddy!

Will do mate , you n rob can help me push it home lol!

And its a pass , advisary on rear wheel bearings but that was it , very pleased , was great to get back in it and drive her again .