Sign in to follow this  
corradoSTORM man

STORM WITH 13K ON CLOCK

Lowest... mileage... Corrado... ever!!

Very nice indeed :) :)

Agree with jim it is very nice and the mileage is even better, why o why did you modify it though :roll: Its a storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong if it was a normal VR6 then the mods you have are nice but......... In my opinion it is a crime to mod such a rare car, especially in that condition. No offence mate just my opinion. :wink:

wow, that is an absolute beauty!!!!

do you ever bring it to the mainland? i have been to jersey and dont remember any 'big' roads? has it ever been over 70 mph in its life???

when did you fit the schriek and the wheels?

Agree with jim it is very nice and the mileage is even better, why o why did you modify it though :roll: Its a storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont get me wrong if it was a normal VR6 then the mods you have are nice but......... In my opinion it is a crime to mod such a rare car, especially in that condition. No offence mate just my opinion. :wink:

imho its modded very well and it looks like nothing is non reversable if wanted to go back to standard.. :lol: :lol:

that is my idea of a sweet vr6 !!

I didnt say it wernt nice I just said that rare cars should be left how nature intended in my opinion, if you had a storm would you mod alot of the things that make it a storm? i.e, wheels, grill?

All reversible though, as Darren says. Just like I have in mind for mine in the long-run. Mine's a grandma compared to that beast though :D

it has been in uk mainland twice, once was in FEB 02 to AMD where all the engine mods were done

& put on rolling road, pushing out 212 bhp, 171.8 at wheels. Geoff as said the engine still tight it was

11k then, must get it away more.

Very nice indeed but its such a shame to only limit it to such a low mileage. Forget value and get out there and enjoy the thing more.

That is very bloody nice, has it ever seen rain?! :) 8)

Don't suppose you wanna swap, I'll even bung you a couple of quid as well!? :-P

Very nice, and in my humble opinion nicely modded (indeed all reversible) as well 8)

if you had a storm would you mod alot of the things that make it a storm? i.e, wheels, grill?

I have with my Mk2 Storm Rocco :roll: , but again, I kept it reversible :)

Tempest

being a storm owner myself.........i would say that the mods done to it aren't exactly spoiling it....in fact must admit myself it looks damn cool 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) tho does appear to need lowering a bit more :wink:

I wonder if Mike Edwards would swap his fleet for one 13k mint, modified, Storm? :roll:

no way.....he'd probably add to it so he can say he's got 5! :wink:

That is a VERY VERY nice motor. Nice one.

It must be hard for you not to drag its nice ass round all the shows....that would easy be a winner! but the milage would soon shoot up :lol:

You ever had it valued - just for posterity?

could also take the view that as most of it is reversible if you were to return it to standard the wheels, lights etc would be in mint condition, would guess the oem alloys still run the tyres they left the factory with 8)

Lovely looking car there... 8) The mods suit it well... :)

I can't believe that my C has nearly 20 times the milage as yours! :shock: :crazyeyes:

Lowest... mileage... Corrado... ever!!

Very nice indeed :) :)

We have a 6000mile and an 8000mile Corrado here in the US :-P But thats one of the sickest I've ever seen. Very nicely done.

Regarding this modding storms malarkey: It's not a classic one of a kind Ferrari, it's a Corrado!! It's like saying don't drive it cos you'll put miles on it or you might get it dirty! :roll:

The car looks great mate! A real credit to you. Don't put it back to std! Love the mods, very tasteful & defiantly complement the car 8)

Get to the shows! you should win a few trophies no problem!

Sorry guys, in standard form , the suspenions to high & the wheels are to small, few things left to do yet.

Mite SHOW it next year. Taking it to France next week, for a good BLOW out . 8)