Sign in to follow this  
corradoSTORM man

STORM WITH 13K ON CLOCK

Beautiful.

I'd love to see it in the flesh... I'd say it could worth in the region of 18-19k to the right person

Oh... just reminds me that mine has just turned 90,000 miles :(

Is it juat me that cant see any pics :roll:

Ignore me, can see them now :lol:

you need to be logged in to see the pictures which is why you couldn't see 'em before you posted, but then could afterwards... 8)

Very nice indeed but its such a shame to only limit it to such a low mileage. Forget value and get out there and enjoy the thing more.

thats a good point,I dont think its worth anyless with 20k+ on it

how big is a lap of Jersey ?

My storm was on front page of Corrado club( THE SPRINTER) mag MARCH 01. wheels have changed. 8)

That was the last edition wasn't it? lol

Sorry ;)

Rather pukka lookin' motor though matey!

I kinda dwarf your mileage with 203,000 miles on a clock 8)

I was thinking that but then I see where he lives. 14k mls odd is a hell of alot of driving in the channel islands. like a 1000 mile a week for me or you except our cars get up to temp before we get to work :lol:

A 13K Storm! Get those mods off now and shrink wrap it for 10 years.

A good friend of mine has a Sierra Cosworth stored in a barn (among other equally desirable and mint machines). It's an 87 D plate, all original, mint and with only 500 miles on the clock. It will be invaluable in a few years to come. And I ain't telling you where this barn is :D

However, it's hard to store something so cool that just begs to be driven, but he has numerous other cars to thrape around in, so he's not missing it.

I'm not sure what insurance he's got, something pretty special as he's also got a mint Lotus 7 in there too!

It's so bizarre sitting in a Cosworth that old which is effectively brand new! Still smells of the factory interior glues and fresh leather.....amazing! His Dad bought it brand new in 87 but never used it. The 500 miles is basically just delivery mileage, LOL!

I am taking for a rip in france in may, most of the mileage as been done

out the island. i've lost my licence twice, not again. there are speed checks everywhere. :mad:

Good on you... Only wished I'd left my modifications reversable. Saying that I doubt I would have kept the car if I hadn't waved my wand of individuality on it. Like anything in life we soon get bored of the same thing, mine has done 84k now and It only did 1.7k last year - this had nothing to do with the fact it was in bits in the garage most of the time!

At the end of the day the car is for enjoyment... I've got severl trips to European shows planned in her this year! ;-)

chargedupstorm, just been having a look at your site, while i would never have the guts to do what you have done...........fair play, its looks stunning!

i reall want Climate in mine but know it will cost the earth!

Thanks... The Climatronic makes sense if you have air conditioning fitted -

I've recently treated her to a VSR, Pioneer DVD Navigation and heated electric recaros too!