stevej

New VW off and near side A pillar panels

Hi I have both the off and near side genuine VW A Pillar panels. They incorporate the sill immediately below the A pillar as well as the edge of the windscreen and edge of the roof. I bought these aorund 4 years ago for a previous project.

will attempt to post some pictures - otherwise PM me and I will happily e-mail pictures.

Looking for £100 for the pair - happy to sell them separately.

Collection only would be best - but happy to look at other options. Based in Warwickshire not far off the M40/M42

Edited by stevej

Do these have alarm sensor holes in them? I'm assuming they are black? Postage options?

Do these have alarm sensor holes in them? I'm assuming they are black? Postage options?

Hi, i have had someone local to me who may well take them, but will let you know if they don't and they are still for sale.

Not sure but the alarm sensor holes - but suspect they are - easy enough to check. They could be couried as opposed to posted - they are large.

If they incorporate the corners where the front of the sill meets the wheel arch I'll have them. Pics or part numbers would be good!

Stone

Hi they are indeed repair panels and not trim parts.

Stonejag I will PM you re your e-mail adress and I can send you pictures - part No.s are still on the labels attached to the parts.