r8umar

so ive just been quoted

Take it this is one of the firms on the web ? not the usual suspects most of us use ?. I was looking online last year , i typed in modified car ins , the ones we normally use on here did not come up on a compare site , i had a look , the most expensive came in at 10,000 !! lol and i am 43 years old with no convictions accidents etc . Check out the ins brockers on here , dont forget to look at performance direct who i use , they have never been beaten when i look . I suppose it depends on age , you have not put any details on your thread ?

im 20 years old had my license got 3 years and 3 years no claims bonus and that was the cheapest i could find. the price went up to £18,*** and the car is standard. WTF really!

I got a quote of approx £95,000 via a comparison site. Can't remember the insurer now, but it wasn't one of the big names. Shome mishtake, shurely..?

LMFAOO!!! 95,000!!!!! WTF! i dont think anyone is going to top that haha! anyone got any suggestions on where i should go?

redborbet ill be calling sky insurance up tomorrow

Green lights really good for modified's, my 24v with everything else is £450. Im 28!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I'm with Adrian Flux and have been since I bought the car 10 years ago.

Only ever been beaten on price once in that time and they price matched it anyway.