8vMatt

Some New Parts, Some Rare Bits.

Hey guys,

Having a bit of sort out and digging parts out for people to make better use of.

All prices are including postage.

Brand New- Windscreen wiper motor frame. Not available any more, perfect condition unmarked, £45.

Brand New- Rear Axle Bearings (1H0 501 541 A) Febi Bilstein, perfect condition unmarked, £25. Sold.

Brand New- Fusebox square fixing pegs, very hard to find now, perfect condition unmarked, £10. Sold.

Secondhand but very good condition-

Interior door handle surrounds, nothing broken, £10. Sold.

Glovebox inside strip, normally gets lost or snapped, £8.

Rear seatbelt seat covers, one has a small bit of damage that isn't seen once fitted, £10.

Boot plinth screws x4, 3 brand new, 1 has a small sign of use, £3. Sold.

Mirror adjustment switch, £13. Sold.

Electric window switch, drivers side, £13.

Rear VW badge in black, could do with a slight rub down and re-spraying in black, £10.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions, cheers Matt.

Edited by 8vMatt

Can I take the fuse box fixings please?

Mark

All yours Mark. I'll pm my details a bit later buddy.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Need to clear some space and move these and other parts on now. Hit me with offers and bulk buy discounts apply!!!!

Cheers.

Hi Matt,

Nearly 3 weeks since the wrong switch was returned, I've pm'ed you but not heard anything back.....what's the score as I haven't had anything from you yet?

Ron

Matt, if you ever read this then I hope you have a bloody good reason for not getting in touch and not sending me the mirror switch i paid for. I've been pm'ing you with no joy, it have been over a month since I returned the window switch that you sent me by mistake and now I have no switch and also paid for the return postage of the wrong item.

I've asked for a refund but had nothing......

Please get in touch so we can sort this out.

Hey guys, I'm back to the forum after a big old break for various reasons. Before my absence I had the mistake of sending the wrong switch to Hofmeister. It was returned to me but I forgot about it and never supplied the right one. I wasn't around here to see his posts and pm's until today. So I've now refunded him straight away and hopefully he will accept my sincere apologies. This will not happen again as distractions that have kept me away from here are finished. The service the forum recieved from me supplying 200 headlight switches are testament to show that this was a one off blip of bad service. I hold my hands up that this wasn't good enough and will not happen again.

Hi Billyboy, everything that is listed in the original post that's still available, is still correct as I've not been around to sell anything else.