daves16v

VR6 grooved discs - FREE collection only

I've taken these off my breaker and was going to scrap them but they have some very usable meat left on them so they are free for collection from M1 J25 area.

If these don't go then they'll go in the scrap bin.

Cheers

Dave

Can't believe nobody has taken you up on this... I guess you live in the Corrado Forum equivalent of Outer Mongolia Dave, lol!

M.

Mark, actually no, I'm midway between Notts and Derby so quite central.

I will take them! They're better than my current ones for sure. I am going to London on Thursday and should be going past you and can collect probably. Would that be ok?

---------- Post added at 8:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:08 PM ----------

(Also sent you that money for the hose)

I will take them! They're better than my current ones for sure. I am going to London on Thursday and should be going past you and can collect probably. Would that be ok?

---------- Post added at 8:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:08 PM ----------

(Also sent you that money for the hose)

Yeah that's fine, do you want to collect the hose as well?

I'd rather you sent that hose as I need that pretty urgently, whereas if something crops up on Thursday or traffics horrendous and I can't get to you then at least I know it'd be on its way! But if you PM your address I'll work out the logistics of nipping in for the discs as we are London bound via the M1 so should pass right by your junction.

Jim.

I'd rather you sent that hose as I need that pretty urgently, whereas if something crops up on Thursday or traffics horrendous and I can't get to you then at least I know it'd be on its way! But if you PM your address I'll work out the logistics of nipping in for the discs as we are London bound via the M1 so should pass right by your junction.

Jim.

PM sent.