emu

What would You pay for privat plate VRT 12V ??

I'll be honest. Just wondering if I can make some money selling my private plate. For me is a real one off plate but it might be not for somebody else. Its really worth something if You driving VR6 Turbo.

VRT 12V - VR Turbo 12 Valve

Just wondering how much would you be willing to pay for it ??

It has been valued at circa 1300 pounds some time ago.

Only worth what someone's willing to pay for it, plates dont seem to be selling that well just now, I had R30 TWA up for sale for almost a year, eventually accepted £400, it had been valued at £1500 :rolleyes: and there are a helluva lot more R32s than VRTs

Yeah, agree with Bill. You may well find someone with a VRT would be prepared to give you strong money for it but unfortunately that market's pretty small.

You could try speaking nicely to someone at Stealth and see if they would put a note on the notice board (if they have one). You need to somehow target places where there are likely to be punters with VRTs....

Just wondering how much would you be willing to pay for it ??

To answer the question, nothing.

That's the problem. You need someone with a VRT, and there obviously aren't that many. So it's a small target audience, so undoubtedly it only has a small valuation.

If that is the case what would you be willing to pay for C20RDO i bought it recently haven't got round to putting it on car yet just interested to see what other corrado owner's would have been willing to pay for it. Sorry emu for hijacking your thread:shrug:

If that is the case what would you be willing to pay for C20RDO ...

Nothing, I don't own a Corrado :grin:

Nothing, I don't own a Corrado :grin:

I know you have chosen the darkside of with all respect jap crap mate (mk2 aside) honestly my cossie powered xr4x4 has put a few of your fellow owning evo's firmly in place (second):grin:

I would have made an offer if I wasn't paying out for a quaife box at the moment :(

Very unique plate and maybe just keep putting the feelers out with VRT owners if you aren't in a rush to sell?

Golf for show, Evo for go :grin: ... and I have a vague idea how to use it ;)

Touche:smug:

I would have made an offer if I wasn't paying out for a quaife box at the moment :(

Very unique plate and maybe just keep putting the feelers out with VRT owners if you aren't in a rush to sell?

Well I'm not in a hurry, I will not let it go cheap, It will look nice on my daily passat TDI :D :D :D :D :D

Just one step away from swapping Corrado on something else so thought about selling plate.

I would never buy a personalised plate. Why give thieves, coppers, chav racers & road ragers an easy to remember plate and a clue as to what's under the bonnet?

I would never buy a personalised plate. Why give thieves, coppers, chav racers & road ragers an easy to remember plate and a clue as to what's under the bonnet?

I guess it's a nice touch for shows and clubs and let's face it, not many chavs or coppers are going to recognise that as meaning 'v6 turbo'.