EJ Taylor

WHY CANT I FIND THIS! ANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER, ALSO whos corrado is that at NEC

really getting irate, i didnt waner be a nob and ask, but where the hell is the thread with the step by step of smoothing the front number plate recess. this is winding me up! someone help me! PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!

also got some nice pics of somones rado a nec.

PICT0001-1.jpg

PICT0002-1.jpg

That's Joby's car :) What day did you go? I was on the stand most of the time on Saturday and Sunday!

went on sunday mate, didnt really know who to approach, ill be on the stand next year :D with a bit of luck

was an awesome show!

need to find that thread for the old boy at the boy shop! any ideas?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers :D

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

and i wanted to get some of the other but couldnt get a decent picture, bloody people kept walking past, and cars were rather close together.

Gorgeous rado, looks brand new. Love the wheels too.

Is that light on the sill, cant imagine it being worn paint, given the condition of the car generally? though ive owned a rado that had worn paint there from getting in and out of the car.

A better way to stick the plate recess would be to stick the filler piece in with LORD Fusor. I use it for bumper repair or modification and it hardens just like plastic and is dead easy to work with and can be filed, sanded, drilled, and even threaded.

realy like the colour of that corrado!, OP get a second hand bumper to work on { there cheap enough} and sand the paint off to bare plastic around the reccess and then plastic weld a filler peice {with soldering iron or what ever } in with plastic from another bumper or suitable plastic from some where a few mm below the surface and then key the plastic up good then skim with plastic filler { upol's SMC for example } for a flush finish, finishing up with a good finishing filler for small holes, could also use adhesives if you dont fancy plastic welding ,

its exactly the same thing as smoothing out the fogs n indicators

mynewbumper1.jpg

mynewbumper2.jpg

mynewbumper5roughedup.jpg

then fill and prep the rest of the bumper then prime>colour>clear