EJ Taylor

MOMO ARROWS 16X7J 5x100

good friend of mine is selling these, will be getting better individual pictures tonight. for now though this is them on his jetta, he is after £120 ono, but he and i have no idea what they are worth, make an offer and ill see what he says.

his description below.

Here I have some recently acquired Momo Arrows, which are 16" x 7J, currently have 195 40 16 tyres fitted but all of them are bald, this listing is advertised with them still on the wheels, but can remove at the buyers cost. Were fitted to the Jetta in the picture with 4x100 to 5x100 adapters 25mm fronts and 30mm rears which AREN'T included in the sale. Include all centre caps.

Few bits of curbing but no cracks and solid wheels.

image_1354192382310728.jpg

image_1354192394300852.jpg

Kinda of tempted if they still around after I move i might have them. Timeless wheel not to everyones taste but I like them

Was originally not running spacers (offset of 38 mm identical to original C alloys), but then fitted 5mm spacers allround due to too little clearance IMHO to my Koni coilies. My Arrows are 7.5" wide though.

Tempest