daniboy1_2_3

G60 parts

G60 ecu : £Sold.

Supercharger brackets: £Sold.

Throttle body: £40

Engine bay wiring loom, needs cleaning and re wrapping but in working order: £50

G60 280mm front calipers, carriers, pads and discs done no more than 30 miles: £80

Early headlights in ok condition (update, i seem to remember having trouble adjusting them so this may need to be investigated, all tabs are in tact and there are no cracks in the glass but there is some discoloration on the reflectors and some one of the mounting tabs has seen better days. Ill get some pictures posted up) £50 pair

Rear lights in good condition: £25 pair

Black cloth seats front and rear in very good condition: £50

Indicator stalk (early type) £15

MFA stalk all working (early type) £30

Will post at extra cost, thanks.

Edited by daniboy1_2_3

What make are the pads & discs, does this also include the calipers carriers? What's the overall condition?

Cheers

I can't remember what make they are sorry, all I can remember is that they have done no more than 30 miles as I've only moved the car from one house to another. The calipers come with carriers yes, all working and condition wise well I'm guessing they have been on the car since new so not clean.

Go on Then i'll get myself a xmas present:thumbleft: send over you paypal info & i'll forwrd the money over to you today.

Cheers:thumbleft:

Ok ive sent you a pm just reiterating that it needs rewrapping and a good clean but apart from that works and all connectors are in tact. Is that ok for you?.