Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Readers Wife's or should that be rides?

Okay in a splinter thread off the forum members thread, lets all have a look at the ladies, its got to be nicer lets face it.

So I'll start things off with

something tells me that this wont have quite as good an uptake as the other thread..

out of interest, was that some kind of 'corrado forum meet up' ??

Least if you threw your keys on the table, you know you'd be driving away something good :wink:

thats was the 03 mod squad holiday here in spain, Jim didn't come though!!

ahem....neither did i :wink:

at the time of sorting it all there was only Andi, Tom, Jim, Myself and Pau1 IIRC as mods,

If I had another half, she'd be here. But I haven't so... *waaaaaah*. Oh well, at least the wagon keeps me company. And the forum... ...who needs women anyway. Hello cold shower and long walk in the rain. :roll:

If I had another half, she'd be here. But I haven't so... *waaaaaah*. Oh well, at least the wagon keeps me company. And the forum... ...who needs women anyway. Hello cold shower and long walk in the rain. :roll:

awwwwww mate :(

I can stick a pic of the ex on here, but I promised I wouldn't put the pics on the net (no, i'm actually telling the truth)

['H3R4POR]I can stick a pic of the ex on here' date=' but I promised I wouldn't put the pics on the net (no, i'm actually telling the truth)[/quote']

I could put a pic of one of my ex's on here too - not for under 18's tho :wink: :lol:

['H3R4POR]I can stick a pic of the ex on here' date=' but I promised I wouldn't put the pics on the net (no, i'm actually telling the truth)[/quote']

I could put a pic of one of my ex's on here too - not for under 18's tho :wink: :lol:

exactly ;)

does this mean you can email it eitherl? :wink:

actually I don't care, and seeing as you were the first to say I might oblige (but don't have the pics on me :()

stevemac, I'll ask twice before asking pleading with my gf for one of those now, that looks REALLY frightening!

andy

Good ehh :lol: :lol:

Not sure who the lucky guy is - my ex is a bit of a nympho :lol: :lol:

One of my m8's stayed at her house one night & has polaroids to prove it too :lol: :lol:

Hope she doesn't read this forum :oops: :oops:

:tongue:

Edit

Whilst that smiley is supposed to represent me panting entusiastically like a dog, i cant help thinking the name of may give off the wrong message!!!

:tongue:

Edit

Whilst that smiley is supposed to represent me panting entusiastically like a dog, i cant help thinking the name of may give off the wrong message!!!

rofl :D

I'm really courious now steve :twisted:

Least if you threw your keys on the table, you know you'd be driving away something good :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: