axcel01uk

For all you model Collectors out there.

The models look great, but I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

I hope they get back to me with something positive soon, as I'm over £100 down with nothing to show for it.

]Just received an email from Otto.

It said, "Sorry I have not received your model".

Totally p'd off with them, so I have sent a strongly worded email.

Sadly I would recommend not buying from Otto. Customer service is not something they care about. :(

Edited by corradophil

I wanted one, but was put off by the people advertising them for some reason.

Something didn't seem quite right

I think the problems seem to be with everyone who pre ordered, them from the OTTO club.

If you just go straight to otto models and order they arrived quite quickly.

I think the problems seem to be with everyone who pre ordered, them from the OTTO club.

If you just go straight to otto models and order they arrived quite quickly.

I pre-ordered one on their site, and mine turned up fine.

They responded to a payment query of mine within 24h

Otto say they have not received the Peugeot models I posted to them, and will not do anything without them.

Otto specifically requested that they were sent by standard (non signed for post), so I cannot track the postage, or claim a full refund.

The way Otto are dealing with this stinks. Their view is pretty much, "We haven't received em, f off".

I cannot prove that they have received the returned cars, but they cannot prove they have not received them.

I have given them a deadline of 15th February to provide two model Corrados and a refund for the return postage costs of the incorrectly supplied Peugeots.

Can anyone offer any comments on where I stand legally? i.e. Would it be worth taking them to the small claims court?

Aside from asking your local post office for CCTV or similar, I dont think you have a leg to stand on. Did you not ask for proof of posting when you sent them?

Ya I've been having issues with Otto also after their Peugeot mix...

First and the last time I ever deal with them...

Joyce, the lady responding to my emails is just rude like this is all my fault lol.

I'm having a hard time getting my return shipment money back like they said they would when I was told to send the Peugeot's back.

...I should of just got my refund back then.

Horrible experience.

And I still don't have my 2 Corrado's I pre ordered...

Aside from asking your local post office for CCTV or similar, I dont think you have a leg to stand on. Did you not ask for proof of posting when you sent them?

My other half sent it through work. Unfortunately she did not get proof of postage, however she did get a photo showing the parcel, address and franked postage details.

---------- Post added at 2:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:04 PM ----------

thats madness asking for unsigned for! did you pay by paypal? i'd raise a dispute..

Paid via paypal, but cannot raise a dispute as you can only do this within 45 days of sending the payment. 45 days has passed.

---------- Post added at 2:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:05 PM ----------

Ya I've been having issues with Otto also after their Peugeot mix...

First and the last time I ever deal with them...

Joyce, the lady responding to my emails is just rude like this is all my fault lol.

I'm having a hard time getting my return shipment money back like they said they would when I was told to send the Peugeot's back.

...I should of just got my refund back then.

Horrible experience.

And I still don't have my 2 Corrado's I pre ordered...

I too am dealing with Joyce, and yes she is very rude and abrupt. Not sure if she means to be, or just comes across that way. I often deal with German people at work and they come across quite short sometimes, but they are actually very friendly people.

Joyce tells me, I will get a refund on the return postage when they receive the Peugeot models.

Has Joyce confirmed receipt of the Peugeot models from you?

Where did they get posted too Phil? most likely stuck in customs - can take weeks sometimes!

They were posted from Colchester to Guégon, France.

Good point regarding customs, I will do some research.

Sounds like a few of you are having a bit of a nightmare with deliveries through Otto direct.

We have had problems in the past but Joyce and Otto have always sorted them out quickly and professionally.

The Otto Corrado is now sold out through Otto

If anyone still wishes to purchase a Corrado, you may do so through our website - http://www.dgdiecast.co.uk

We will email all buyers to update them with delivery schedules and all our models are quality checked being being despatched and our packaging is second to non.

Please note a rise in price due to limited stocks being available.

Regarding Corrado Phil, if you wish to get in touch we would be happy to speak with Otto on your behalf, that goes with anyone who is experiencing difficulties.

Thanks also to the guys that sing our praises, we really appreciate it :-)

Many Thanks

Dan and Debra

Can't say farer than that Dan, makes the small price increase from buying from you a complete bargain with all the hassle sone haver ad.

Dan/Debra, that is very good of you to offer to help, I have pm'd you. Thanks, Phil

---------- Post added at 1:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:14 AM ----------

Can't say farer than that Dan, makes the small price increase from buying from you a complete bargain with all the hassle sone haver ad.

Absolutely, I wish I had ordered from dgdiecast.

Has Joyce confirmed receipt of the Peugeot models from you?

Yes, received an email saying the Corrado's were sent out.

But I don't believe it till I see them...

Sad to say, but I've lost all hope with this company.

Really disappointed how Joyce dealt with me.

She is the reason why I will never buy another otto product ever again lol.

Yes, received an email saying the Corrado's were sent out.

But I don't believe it till I see them...

Sad to say, but I've lost all hope with this company.

Really disappointed how Joyce dealt with me.

She is the reason why I will never buy another otto product ever again lol.

Well I'm envious of your situation. At the moment the Peugeots I returned are either, lost in transit, stuck at customs, been delivered to Otto without Joyce knowing or at Otto, but Joyce is choosing not to acknowledge receipt. I imagine any of the above options are equally likely.

Joyce is extremely un-willing to help. I cannot say I wouldn't by an Otto model again, but I definately will not purchase directly from them again. They make a mistake, I do all that they ask and get treated like it's my fault.

That's what gets me angry...

It's their mistake, they should fix it appropriately.

Send out the original order with a paid return shipping to not be a inconvenience to their customer.

When the customer gets their original order, simply put the wrong order in the box and send it out.

But no....

I was told the Peugeot's had to be back to them within 7 days or they cannot except them??? That's stupid....

I had to pay an extra fee to guarantee the Peugeot's would get there within the 7 days.

I was refunded almost all my return shipping money back into my Paypal but I had to pay a fee to except my own refund ?? I told Joyce I should not have to pay the fee to receive my own money back due to their mix up. Joyce simply said no and that she has already paid me so much and that's all she can do....

They do not understand as a international customer I have to pay duty/ taxes on parcels.

I did for the the first box and now I'll have to pay again when the original order gets here...

No big deal I was expecting to pay the duty and taxes but not twice.

This is the thank you I get for buying with them...

No understanding or sympathy what's so every...

They don't care once they have your money...

I've bought many, many things all over the world without any issues.

Mistakes happen and that's normal but don't stick it to your customer...

I said it before and I'll say it again. I will never buy another Otto product ever again.

When and if I ever get my original pre order corrado's they better pray there is not a flaw or defect in their product.

Cause if I so much as find a scratch or defect I will raise hell and send them back and get every penny I gave them back.

I'm sooo done with Otto after this whole experience... Waste of time and money.

Edited by Corrado911

I bought mine through Dan and Debra at DGdiecast - it was a pleasure and an easy transaction. Would definately recommend.

I bought mine through Dan and Debra at DGdiecast - it was a pleasure and an easy transaction. Would definately recommend.

I second that, got regular emails with updates on delivery and when the model turned up, it was package perfectly.

I have just received a message confirming receipt of the Peugeot models :)

Joyce tells me a refund will be sent by paypal today, and the Corrado models posted tomorrow.