flareracing

Vsr manifold vr6 motorsport

hi there, ive got for sale one of the 500 VSR manifolds, its a complete kit i got it running befoure i got it of the car it was on, manifold, inyectors,wiring,ecu, etc... the parts are in spain but will ship to the uk no problem. im selling it to finance my syncro proyect if not i wouldn't sell it

here are some pictures of the kit :

lafotoqi.jpg

lafoto2lc.jpg

lafoto3xg.jpg

lafoto1ob.jpg

asking 1100 for it , my email is [email protected]

Edited by flareracing

^^ Same. It's either this or the kids Christmas presents. I wonder if they would mind :)

^^ Same. It's either this or the kids Christmas presents. I wonder if they would mind :)

just tell them due to the current economic state of the world Santa can no longer go on supplying Christmas gifts therefore the world has taken to old Christmas traditions such as an apple and orange......sounds fair to me.

cut the phone lines and confiscate any mobiles.......tell them that the car is a future investment for them and therefore they should sacrifice Christmas to fund parts for it??

tell them this year the presents are for big kids ;)

i can accept a change for a vortech supercharger for the VR6 syncro proyect

hi there, ive got for sale one of the 500 VSR manifolds, its a complete kit i got it running befoure i got it of the car it was on, manifold, inyectors,wiring,ecu, etc... the parts are in spain but will ship to the uk no problem. im selling it to finance my syncro proyect if not i wouldn't sell it

here are some pictures of the kit :

lafotoqi.jpg

lafoto2lc.jpg

lafoto3xg.jpg

lafoto1ob.jpg

asking 1100 for it , my email is [email protected]

hi,

1100 euro or £? is shipping included? Thanks

Yip, it is. The VSR panel is removable...

Mine didn't have a VSR plate on it either - it had 'Pierburg' written on it - they made the VSRs for VW. Its funny that I've seen more VSRs without the 'VSR' plate than I have with them. GLWS.