dumptyboy

Breaking: G60 J reg 1992, LC6V- Green Pearl, All parts available.

Im breaking my G60 in the next week so im starting a breaking thread to show you whats on offer.

I will be updating the thread this evening with prices and more detailed pictures of the parts available.

So here is a few picture for you to view, and if you see any parts that you want then please ask through this thread and not PM please.

All prices will include postage.

The car has a fairly good service history and the engine sounds very smooth with no smoke from the exhaust.

Wheels are BBS RZ with good tyres- they have no buckles, scuffs or damage, but have been painted black at some point and would benefit from a lift refurb as the paint is flaking.

Supercharger is in very good condition and I will be happy to open it up and take pictures if anyone is serious about buying it.

The exhaust is a full stainless cat back system, with a reciept for £400 and is very clean.

The interior is tidy with no rips to the seats but the drivers seat bolster is slightly sagging, and the carpet has no obvious marks/damage.

All electrics work, switches, dials, lights, windows, spoiler and wingmirrors etc. The sunroof only tilts though!

So I will update the thread this evening with prices, but in the mean time here are some pictures and if there are any parts you are interested in then please ask through the thread.

8254170143_2b536f0654.jpg

[/url]

8255197186_1cdbdb1164.jpg

8255168084_113c534598.jpg

8255167676_09b547e6a6.jpg

8255196984_a5b6ea3015.jpg

8255167538_2f658b7aa2.jpg

8255167462_e9420e0a25.jpg

8255196788_5595473a04.jpg

8254170075_ddf741e599.jpg

8254170397_c541210393.jpg

Edited by dumptyboy

Hi Andy.The sunroof switch is the early type, and the headlights appear to be in very good condition. I will remove them from the car now and take a couple of pictures for your. Give me 30 mins. :)

---------- Post added at 6:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:24 PM ----------

The headlights have all tabs intact and are in very good condition including the reflectors and fully working, i have added photos of both front and rear(bulbs included). The sunroof switch is also in very good condition and fully tested:

Make me an offer without being silly, they are in better condition then the ones on my VR6!! :

Sunroof switch:

8255600354_1c2a150dfd.jpg

[/url]

Drivers side:

8255600562_4ca45f5def.jpg

8255600812_6f39cd0089.jpg

Passenger side:

8255600978_97187e1ea2.jpg

8255601058_b669585d00.jpg

Edited by dumptyboy

Right, I will have to update tomorrow as my laptop keeps crashing just as I'm about to click the edit button!!

But if anyone wants any parts in particular in the mean time then please ask and I will do my best to add individual pictures.

:)

Price for charger, or charger and engine?

Where are you located? Im in the middle of stripping the car down right now, ive just finished getting all of the interior out(and I mean everything) but I have left all of the electric in place so than the engine can still be heard running. Im pretty sure im going to end up selling the charger seperatly, due to me being a good distance for most people to travel and collect the complete engine. And then I would strip down the engine and sell whatever bits are easily posted.

But if you have a way of getting the engine posted etc, then let me know.

As soon as I get back in from stripping the car down I will update the thread with more details.

Cheers. Rob.

Hi. Yes the front brakes, carriers and discs will be available within the next few days. They are still on the car so I will have to check the condition and let you know in the next couple of days.

Cheers.

hi, is the exhaust a early hanger fit or later bar type?

early hanger fitting. Its a fully custom built exhaust including the cat, i orinally thought it was cat back but looked underneath yesterday and had a better look. The exhaust is fully welded which is good for performance/no leaks etc, but to remove it I will have to cut one section and it will then require welding back.Not a big job and any exhaust fitter will get it sorted no problem. I will have the exhaust off in the next couple of days and take some pictures.

How much for the centre tunnel cover please,so long as its A1 condition,inc postage

Where are you located? Im in the middle of stripping the car down right now, ive just finished getting all of the interior out(and I mean everything) but I have left all of the electric in place so than the engine can still be heard running. Im pretty sure im going to end up selling the charger seperatly, due to me being a good distance for most people to travel and collect the complete engine. And then I would strip down the engine and sell whatever bits are easily posted.

But if you have a way of getting the engine posted etc, then let me know.

As soon as I get back in from stripping the car down I will update the thread with more details.

Cheers. Rob.

I'm near leicester, yes you are a fair way out! :-)

I've had a look on line and Palletline delivery would be about £60.00 for engine. If you are seller charger seperate give me a shout. Thanks Carl

Hi, going to sound a strange request but here goes... I need the rear lighting loom. Basically my car has some nasty crystal LED ones fitted and they've spliced the bulb holders etc to the original car loom and now the original electrical connectors are missing. If possible are you able to trace the looms back approx 20cm or so and cut them off so I'm left with the original electrical connector and approx 20cm of cable please? I need this doing for ALL the lights inc the ones on the tailgate.

Many thanks.

Hi, going to sound a strange request but here goes... I need the rear lighting loom. Basically my car has some nasty crystal LED ones fitted and they've spliced the bulb holders etc to the original car loom and now the original electrical connectors are missing. If possible are you able to trace the looms back approx 20cm or so and cut them off so I'm left with the original electrical connector and approx 20cm of cable please? I need this doing for ALL the lights inc the ones on the tailgate.

Many thanks.

Yeah no problem. Ive got the whole interior stripped so the wiring loom is completely exposed, I wont get a chance to remove it until later tomorrow though! I will be removing the complete wiring loom so I will see where is is best to cut it or see if its possible to seperate the loom and give you the section from the rear lights to the fuseboard. I will hopefully be able to do a bit update tomorrow evening with all the parts and prices for everyone.

Cheers.

Supercharger, £350 ono inc postage:

8262127400_113a7aa2d4.jpg

[/url]

90mm splitter, £39 inc postage:

8262127536_c431e799d2.jpg

leather steering wheel,£39 inc postage:

8262127696_1518c12a89.jpg

Indicator stalks, £15 inc postage:

8262128016_bd412cc6b3.jpg

Vents and headlight switch, £25 all in, inc postage:

8262128104_763250b402.jpg

Gear knob gaiter and surround(surrond has broken clips but gear knob and gaiter are in great condition), £15 + postage:

8262127878_ef4acbe713.jpg

Fog lights, £30 the pair inc postage:

8261145591_432643c068.jpg

Alpine rear speakers in housing, £18 + postage:

8261145447_497d2a80c9.jpg

G60 clocks with approx 180k, £28 inc postage:

8261145239_e6134ca3a6.jpg

Steering wheel cowling, £15 inc postage:

8261145007_e027154687.jpg

fuseboard cover and clips, £26 inc postage:

8261144827_54e3cefa79.jpg

Centre console, £38 all in, + postage:

8261144751_00a8e24953.jpg

Various bits, £5 each + postage:

8261183489_7330db4905.jpg

Glove box, £16 inc postage:

8261183603_4f85862fd8.jpg

boot side carpet, £20 + postage:

8261183325_1af2fd5bb4.jpg

footwell plastic trim, £10 each inc postage:

8261183149_efbdcdec85.jpg

Alternator, £30 + postage:

8261183013_42f6b10ea1.jpg

more to follow.....

Please view the thread later for more updates.

:)

Edited by dumptyboy

How much for the centre tunnel cover please,so long as its A1 condition,inc postage

Tunnel cover has he area around the front securing screw damaged, the one that sits under he handbarake, its hardly noticable but alas is not A1 sorry.

Yeah no problem. Ive got the whole interior stripped so the wiring loom is completely exposed, I wont get a chance to remove it until later tomorrow though! I will be removing the complete wiring loom so I will see where is is best to cut it or see if its possible to seperate the loom and give you the section from the rear lights to the fuseboard. I will hopefully be able to do a bit update tomorrow evening with all the parts and prices for everyone.

Cheers.

#

Cheers for your replymate. No need to go back to the fuse box, I intend to splice the original connectors to the original loom near the rear lights anyway, so 20cm approx of cable length will be spot on.

---------- Post added at 1:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Could I take the glove box and gearstick please mate? If you quote me a price for them and the rear light wiring that would be great, cheers.

#

Cheers for your replymate. No need to go back to the fuse box, I intend to splice the original connectors to the original loom near the rear lights anyway, so 20cm approx of cable length will be spot on.

---------- Post added at 1:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Could I take the glove box and gearstick please mate? If you quote me a price for them and the rear light wiring that would be great, cheers.

No problem mate. I will be adding a load more bits on later this evening. I will get the wiring off for you later today and will message you then with all the details.

Thanks mate.

Hi I'll take the dash vents with headlight switch and steering column cowl if its un damaged and for an adjustable column ? Paypal ok ? would you combine any postage charges as they can be packaged together ?

Tunnel cover has he area around the front securing screw damaged, the one that sits under he handbarake, its hardly noticable but alas is not A1 sorry.

Do you have a pic ?

Im closing this thread as I have realised im not going to have time between now and Christmas to keep up with the items I will need to post, and instead of letting anyone down I would rather start fresh in the Newyear when I have more time on my hands. It also gives me more time to finish stripping the complete car, and have all the items ready to post! The days are just to short at the minute and im trying to squeeze too much work into an already busy schedule.

I will PM all members who have already shown interest in parts and get these items sent to you asap, but all other items will have to wait until January.

Sorry about that but I hope you understand where Im coming from.

Cheers. Rob.