Sean_Jaymo

VR6 Front and Rear engine mount brackets.

As above, the actual brackets which bolt on to the engine. If you have a full set of "GOOD" condition mounts as well, I may also have those from you!

Sean

How much are you after for them? What condition are the mounts in? They will be used to hang a 24v 2.8 so need to be in good condition to work with the extra torque.

I'll think about that, I may be passing by your way in the next few days so could collect it. Looking forward to seeing what condition the mounts are in.

Here ya go Sean. The rubber mounts are in very good condition, let me know if you need anymore info/pics.

Dave

As above, the actual brackets which bolt on to the engine. If you have a full set of "GOOD" condition mounts as well, I may also have those from you!

Sean

am sure ive got some brand new oe mounts in my folks garage if your interested.

Cheers Dave! They are perfect for me!

How does £40 collected over the next few days sound to you?

Sean

P.S Cheers for the offer Andy! Really appreciated!

Done. I think I still have your address from collecting things in the past, but could you pm me your details please mate.

Sean

---------- Post added at 9:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:25 PM ----------

Done. I think I still have your address from collecting things in the past, but could you pm me your details please mate.

Sean

Sean

PM sent.