KIPVW

Breaking 8v Mint door membrane, lower belt guard, starter motor. More added.

Sorry to jump in your thread Paul but Ruggy i have a spare gearknob/gaiter the gearknob leather is slightly worn if you would like a pic pm me your email address and i'll get one over to you 2moro after work cheer's James.

Cheers, pm'd.

Chris

hello

i'm after the black rubber trim that runs horizontally along the drivers door between the panel and the window (externally).

if it's in good condition, i'd be grateful for a price for delivery.

thanks, alan

---------- Post added at 1:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:26 PM ----------

hello

i'm after the black rubber trim that runs horizontally along the drivers door between the panel and the window (externally).

thanks, alan

]hello

thanks, alan

Sorry buddy these aren't really much use so dont want to sell them on as they are sub standard. They are referred to as door/window scraper seals though.

paul

This sounds a ridiculous request but I am after the small plastic trims that sit around the aperture at the top of the door card where the door pin pops out! (I hope I've described that well enough).

cheers

This sounds a ridiculous request but I am after the small plastic trims that sit around the aperture at the top of the door card where the door pin pops out! (I hope I've described that well enough).

cheers

Sorry buddy they were missing so dont have any. wouldn't mind some myself :lol:

Hi Kip.

What condition is the number plate light holder/cover like?

Hi Krishen,

Sorry mate but it's too rusty to sell on.

---------- Post added at 3:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 3:45 AM ----------

do you have the heater controls please ?

I dont buddy as they were broken anyway. Sorry

probably :) can't think at the moment...
:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

What exhaust has it got?

Thanks

one with more holes than a cullinder i'm afraid

Hi there.

Is the rear beam in reasonable condition? I work in Sheffield so can collect. There is no rush so if its in reasonable nick, just contact me when you start to strip the greasy bits off the car!

Thanks,

Nigel

Think there will be a bit of corrosion on it buddy judging by the rest of the car.

Hi, is it an ADY engine? I may be in need of a starter motor shortly if you still have it?

Cheers

I do mate. and yes it is and was working perfectly before. I'll let you know when off.

I do mate. and yes it is and was working perfectly before. I'll let you know when off.

Ok cool, sounds like mines on the way out, struggling to start sometimes. Looking at it over the weekend, hoping its just he copper bush. Don't think I'm that lucky though!