KIPVW

Breaking 8v Mint door membrane, lower belt guard, starter motor. More added.

Alright Paul, I'm after an ABS controller now, old one has PN: 1H0 970 379E. Don't know if they're interchangable if the one you have is different? Would you do £25 posted if its what I need?

Cheers mate.

Hi Sean,

The one i have has part number 1H0 907 379 D

No idea if they are interchangable mate but of course happy to post to you for £25 if it helps cure your issues.

Fire over payment as last time if you want to try it mate and i'll get it out Pronto.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Hi Sean,

The one i have has part number 1H0 907 379 D

No idea if they are interchangable mate but of course happy to post to you for £25 if it helps cure your issues.

Fire over payment as last time if you want to try it mate and i'll get it out Pronto.

Just trying to find out if it'll be ok Paul, as with the VR having the Traction Control I'm not sure if it'll throw up a fault and have me chasing my arse. Will get back to you when I find out mate. Cheers!

EDIT;

Sorry to disappoint Paul, I've gone with one with the right suffix I was after. I just want to be sure its correct for my car is all as I've had no reply to the thread when asking if it would be compatible.

Thanks again mate, appreciate all you've helped me with so far!

Edited by seanl82

No problem Sean.

Sorry Ruggy I dont.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Still have the starter if you need it Ruggy.

Yep, still want the starter. I've got the MOT tomorrow though so I'll see what it fails on and how much it's going to cost me first! Might need more parts from you!

Hi mate, passed the MOT with only 1 advisory and a bit of a faff around getting the emissions down. So I'll take the starter motor from you. I'll PM you my address if you want to send me your PayPal details.

Cheers

Thanks Ruggy.

Did you get my pm mate? Do you want to send me your PayPal details and I can sort payment out for you.

Cheers