KIPVW

Breaking 8v Mint door membrane, lower belt guard, starter motor. More added.

I should have that mate yes, how desperate are you? may be a while till i have another go on it with the weather.

Wishbones are a bit rotten to be honest so wouldn't want to use them.

Kip

I should have that mate yes, how desperate are you? may be a while till i have another go on it with the weather.

Wishbones are a bit rotten to be honest so wouldn't want to use them.

Kip

Sooner rather than later if possible but I appreciate the weather sucks at the moment

Hi Kip. Have you got rear speakers? Also let me know when the Window Control Module is out as I'm still interested.

Enjoy the weekend, meanwhile.

looki ng for iso loom (radio loom) and also speedo cable for an early model do you have please if so how much posted ?

Sooner rather than later if possible but I appreciate the weather sucks at the moment

I actually have a chap interested in the doors hoping to come early March buddy so if he's happy with the doors i'd rather leave it in and sell the doors complete, if not i'll happily remove it but it for you could be a couple of weeks to be honest as I just dont have much time this month :(

---------- Post added at 7:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:53 AM ----------

Have you still got the headlights? I'll have them if you can do a good price for both.

Cheers

Hi Mate,

I only have the Nearside one i'm afraid £45 posted.

---------- Post added at 7:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:55 AM ----------

Hi Kip. Have you got rear speakers? Also let me know when the Window Control Module is out as I'm still interested.

Enjoy the weekend, meanwhile.

Lucasz, Yeah got those mate, where is the module located? sorry not looked yet and probably obvious :lol:

---------- Post added at 7:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:56 AM ----------

looki ng for iso loom (radio loom) and also speedo cable for an early model do you have please if so how much posted ?

I have the loom but it's tied in with most of the dash loom too so would have to split it unless you need the whole loom too?

Dont have an early speedo cable as they are different i'm sure.

Kip

Lucasz, Yeah got those mate, where is the module located? sorry not looked yet and probably obvious :lol:

It's fine Kip, I'm in no rush. I think it is located behind rear drivers doorcard. Thought I may collect all trinkets at same time (window module and rear speakers) just get me some rough pricing.

Ah ok Lucas. Will get it putt for you soon and key you know.

Is Elsecar weekend too far our can you wait till then?

Kip

Hi, Yeah i still have them. is it just the pockets you are after? seems a shame to split them off the cards as they are pretty good too but could do i guess.

How does £25 posted sound?

Hi paul do you still have the door seals? what condition are they in? Cheer's

James.

Also both seat belt adjuster's

Edited by clumpy1

Sorry James missed this.

They aren't much use to be honest mate as they area all damaged in one way or another.

Sorry chap.

hi sorry i missed the reply (doh) i only really need the radio bit but if its easier for you how much posted for the whole loom? am sure i can spend a weekend playing getting it all in there lol

I'll get it out first as the snow had put a halt to that recently.

Hope to tackle it next week & get more bits off it weather permitting. :-)

Hi Dave, no mate was meaning to ask you how at Stanford actually, can you tell me best way please and what bits you need. i'll get it off this weekend then.

Paul, access from underneath, once the exhaust is off the shifter box with cables will come out together. I only need the actual gear stick assembly which can be removed from the box, cheaper on postage too.

Is the starter motor from an ADY engine?

Need a starter for my 8v daily, but it's going in to the garage for new wishbones, bushes all round, track control arms etc so it's totally skinting me!

If by some miracle you still have the starter motor on my next pay day on the 31st May I'll have it from you