4eyes2wheels

Swapping interior

As I continue to flip flop between thoughts of selling the VR6 or putting more money and effort into it . . . . I have seen a complete Storm interior incream leather. Carpets, headlining and everything.

Are there any major issues in removing / replacing an interior?

No its very easy to do , i have done it twice now , simple as removing bolts and screws and it comes out . There are plastic plugs on the rear door cards that can get damaged so once you have the screws out remove as carefully as you can , same goes for replacing it lining them up with the holes in the bodywork . If you start at the top a,b c pillars sunroof switch and the like and work down it will be fine , these have lugs on too so be gentle . Take your time you know what its like you try to remove one thing only to find you have to take something else off first , to get at it . Have a look at what me and a few others have done with regards to leaving some of the black trim in [ if you have black that is ] . I found it a bit much to have everything in cream . Rob

ive thought of putting grey leather in my 1990 corrado.thing is its not got electric windows so i couldnt change front door panels to leather

ive thought of putting grey leather in my 1990 corrado.thing is its not got electric windows so i couldnt change front door panels to leather

Could you not fit the electric motors and stuff , must have the space for them to fit ?

No its very easy to do....... Have a look at what me and a few others have done with regards to leaving some of the black trim in [ if you have black that is ] . I found it a bit much to have everything in cream . Rob

Thanks , it is clearly a case of slow steady and careful. Any pics of the mix and match look please

?