Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Cardata

Anyone heard of this company, ever since my car was put in the Autotrader they keep phoning me saying they have potential buyers for my car and if I pay them £80 they will put my car on there database until the car is sold.

Sounds a bit sus to me as id imagine people are more likely to look at the autotrader themselves than just go through this company.

Anyone heard of this company, ever since my car was put in the Autotrader they keep phoning me saying they have potential buyers for my car and if I pay them £80 they will put my car on there database until the car is sold.

Sounds a bit sus to me as id imagine people are more likely to look at the autotrader themselves than just go through this company.

Tell them politely to pi** off - rip off merchants - next time you advertise put in NO CANVASSERS!

I made the mistake of paying them £80 when I sold my G60 :? They gave me all that garbage about potential buyers, and they were very persuasive- never again! Didn't have a single response from their ads.

Everyone who called about the car saw the Autotrader ad, and a few mentioned the E & M ad and CCGB ad too.

Stick with Autotrader, CCGB and the free ads.

Same as my mate tried flogging his uh hmm ASTRA ( pile of crap ) through them and didn't have any response from them they just took his money and ran!!! Tell em to f*ck off the exchange and mart will advertise your car for you for £70 until sold and it will appear in every issue until you tell em it's sold it's expensive but at least you can see proof of where your money's going as they are very reputable and you can see it in black and white for yourself.

The good thing about the autotrader is that your car appears in the other mags you get on car forgorts too.

When i left the uk my fiesta when in the Autotrader and ended up in motor mart or something too. Even the pic was the same!!

Yeah - i got some bloke that hardly spoke English callime from Cardata nearly every day while selling my golf... Bloody annoying..

Cheers all, he phoned back today and I told him the car was practically sold so hopefully they wont phone again.