dumptyboy

How many door handles?!?!?

I sold the drivers side door from my G60 breaker today, and when I went to put it in the guys car I could hear something rattling in the door itself, so pulled back the membrane and stuck my hand in to find 5 door handle strikers, and one lock/unlock striker.

Whoever owned this car previously must of been really heavy handed or very unlucky, and must of been fed up of buying handles:

2012-12-30_19-35-49_542.jpg

Just found it funny that all the bits were left in the door and not removed after replacing the handles!

Anyone else found this amount of bits in their door?

:lol:

Lol that is genuinely brilliant. I think it sums up Corrado ownership in an absolute nutshell! :lol:

Can you believe after owning 3 Corrados in 12 years i havn't broken a door handle!?!........... yet

Same here, over 15 years of ownership on 5 cars and never broke one either, bit weird considering it's such a problem.

If you've got one of those plastic bits spare I'd take one off you please.

No problem. Pm me your address and I will post one tomorrow morning when the post office opens as I have a couple of other bits i need to post anyway.

:)