Andrew_LWSDesign

Corrado Carbon Fibre Bonnets - Group Buy - LWS Design

Following on from interest for Carbon Fibre Bonnets, I am happy to put a group buy together....

The normal Website Price is £640, happy to give a 10% forum discount as standard then....

for 2 or more Bonnets another 5% to £545 and over 4 bonnets another 5% to £515...

Postage would need to be on top of these prices and this is normally £30-£40 depending on location...

Let me know your thoughts :-)

http://www.lwsdesign.co.uk

I wouldn't mind one, but because of where I work, I would have the P##S ripped out of me some think chronic.

yes until the end of 2012... just kidding, yes crunched the numbers and same deal would apply and happy to combine the two offers (Lewis might shoot me but hey its NYE!)

Carbon Bonnet with Black Fibreglass inside are listed at £495 can do these for £450 as normal Forum deal, 2 bonnets for £425 each and 4 bonnets or more for £400

if we manage to get one in at £400 then im a deffinate.. and i will collect as only local..

Same here interested if we can get the numbers

I'd be interested but not for a month or 2 as I wud need to scrape some cash together! So what sort time scale are we doing this on?

Is it the case that because of UV light penetration through carbon fibre, there is a risk of the adhesive between a carbon fibre and fibreglass moulding degenerating over time (subject to the strength of the sunlight), and so for longevity the moulding should be painted?

Edited by Anton Sobriquet

i wouldn't mind one, but because of where i work, i would have the p##s ripped out of me some think chronic.

:lol:

Hi,

Regarding the strength of the Bonding and the UV light this is not something to worry about, the importance of the UV Stable Gel is so that the product does not fade, UV would not penetrate the carbon and gel to affect the strength of the bond.

Regarding Wings, Doors and I will add tailgates....it is possible to do the moulds for this but we would need at least 5 guaranteed sales for each to justify the time and expense of making the moulds but it is 100% possible....just wish there were 48 Hours in a day....shall we start a petition?!

Timescale, we work everything to 4 weeks and try and over-deliver where possible but we are very busy at the moment.

If people are in for these and 100% it might be worth mentioning something like

Carbon +1

Fibreglass +1

Just so i can keep track of the progress of this....sorry new to the Group Buy World :-)

ill 100% take a CF bonnet please, delivery would need to be to Belfast or i could possibly arrange collection.

Well, im my maths is right and counting ability I believe we have 2x Fibreglass Bonnets for __Andy__ and VR6matty and now a Carbon one for aide if we can get to 4 sold....surely there is one more out there :-)

Well, im my maths is right and counting ability I believe we have 2x Fibreglass Bonnets for __Andy__ and VR6matty and now a Carbon one for aide if we can get to 4 sold....surely there is one more out there :-)

id prefer a carbon one tbh, however in all honesty id be looking to have it painted, i may call to discuss the options.

Full carbon for me, with the under side sections lacquered as we briefly discussed in the other thread.

When I get round to it i will give you a call Andrew, can also pick up as I'm not too far away and sometimes I'm over your way picking up materials anyway.....haha wonder if I could sneak this thought the business?.....perhaps not!!

Laurence.

Do you know the total weight saving over a standard corrado bonnet? For both carbon and fibreglass

Thanks

Hi, As a rough rule the standard bonnets weigh just over 20kg (If someone knows this exactly please let me know) but the weight of the Carbon one comes in at 5kg and the Fibreglass option about 7kg.

---------- Post added at 6:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:34 PM ----------

Very happy to say we have the number to allow the maximum discount for this now....I am happy to let this run until the end of January in case anyone else would like to get involved...

I will send PM's through but if you are one of the lucky 4 or would like to take advantage of this please PM me or might be easier to send me an email on [email protected] or call on 07980 859857 anytime and we can get the ball rolling :-)

The deal here is now at the maximum discount which is £515 for the Full Carbon Fibre Bonnet and £400 for the Carbon and Fibreglass one, Postage costs are about £30 - £35 or people are welcome to collect from the Workshop.

Great to have the interest for this product and know you will all be delighted with the product.....Roof Skin group buy next?!

Edited by Andrew_LWSDesign

Hi Andrew,

Can you just clarify for me that the £400 bonnet is the "standard carbon (carbon fibre outer/fibreglass inner frame) (6kg)" Model listed at £495 from your site?

And that basically the outer bonnet itself is CF and the understructure is fibreglass?

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

Yes, can confirm the £400 is for a Carbon Outerskin and Fibreglass inner shell or the £515 is for the Carbon Outer and Carbon Inner Bonnets...

Thanks,

Andrew

---------- Post added at 8:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:29 PM ----------

Apologies for mentioning the Fibreglass option at 7kg in an earlier thread, this confused things as referred to the totally fibreglass bonnets....it has been a long day...sorry if that confused people!

Edited by Andrew_LWSDesign