carrots

foliage seal

So much for my mate's contacts at VAG then LOL. Good to know twy are still available. Save a lot of hassle.

There's a TPS just up the road from me, I'll drop in tomorrow and try & get one, or even two (and various other bits I need... does it ever end?) myself.

Anton,

Just collected mine. Part number as on the wiki and in VWVW's post: 191 819 166. Cost is £4.69 +Vat. I was given an 8% discount so paid £4.31 +Vat (or £5.17 in total).

Yeah, ordered mine for collection tomorrow, along with a load of other things. Since I had an abortive attempt to fix my seal by glueing a sheet of 3mm rubber to it, I orderd a new foliage guard, too.

The part that's obsolete is the one in the intake shown right under the foliage guard seal in the ETKA illustration. That caused some confusion for a while at TPS and most likely my mate's VAG buddy.

Got mine today and for good measure ordered another to keep as a spare. I got 3.5% discount. I was told that's all you can get now for any Corrado parts save for service items. destructiv dave seems to have had better luck than me getting 8% discount at his branch...

I didn't get the foliage guard I ordered as it is now obsolete and there are apparently none in the stock system nationally. I'll have to try and remove the 3mm rubber I glued onto mine and hope not to damage it.