Sign in to follow this  
Henny

Corrado spotting - March 2004

White H plate G60 outside the Staffordshire knot pub in Congleton on Saturday morning... Anyone here? You were parked in my parking space! ;) :lol: :mrgreen:

Burgandy Corrado in Milton Keynes, waved, beeped, pulled up nex to him, beeped some more, basically did everything possible to get his attention, HE BLOODY IGNORED ME :p I think he was jealous coz his corrado looked like a 4x4 and mines slammed to the max.

Also sin a tidy grey one on the Bicester Road which did acknowledge me, good old boy. :mrgreen:

Hello mate, newbie form MK hey? so what rado you got???

Welcome to the forum BTW...

Bally

Nice standard (possibly) green M plate VR6 - think the reg plate ended with 'MVV', in Warwick just pulled out of the road that leads to the crematorium heading back towards town at about 11:15am - I was in one of the funeral limo's heading to the crem!

really nice green storm in northamton today, saw you for only a few seconds going past a big reflective window! good looking driver too! any takers?

N reg VR6 (i think) with "L" plates fitted, poss N* AMA? spotted heading towards Lowton from M6 / A49 on Sunday afternoon 'bout 4.30pm?

Mystic blue Storm near Asda at Hulme on Tuesday evening, bout 6.30pm

Red 16v turning left at greyhound roundabout on A580 Sunday lunchtime (presume you know your flasher unit's goosed?)

Plus L reg burgundy 16v (i think) heading down Lovers Lane, Atherton on Monday evening?

Black J-reg 16V, abandoned on the A33 just south of reading.. Anyone?? :D

Red M reg VR6 on A1(M) south heading towards Leeds last Friday afternoon. Followed me as far as the M62 - didn't think it was anyone off here though but I could be wrong.

blue/ black 2.0 litre or VR heading westbound on A30 over Bodmin Moor yetsreday evening, doubt you saw me as the road is split at that point.

A green Storm, M *** CLL or something.

Heading down A405 at about 9:30 this morning.

Wash your car! :lol:

Cheers,

Rica

White H reg 16v on standard sebring alloys at Brampton Rd in Hereford at 5.30 this evening, not seen this one before and it looked clean :)

Norwich today, G reg dark green 16v in carpark at Greens',white C near city centre, probably not on this Group though, coz you had sidelights and foglights on!

Blue L reg VR. Was parked up on side of the road with vr6corrado, the guy was checking out our 2 raddo's but when i gave the thumbs up just blanked me like i wasn't there!! :(

White 16v parked up on the side of the road near Westgate, Canterbury last week.

Black 16v heading westbound towards Swindon on the M4 Saturday lunchtime. The 16v badge was above and in the middle over the Corrado badge.

Dark blue (dunno what model) heading westbound towards Slough Saturday afternoon.

Spotted a nice dark blue VR6 in Berwick today, K1 RDO (great plate :salute: ). Had a Corrado-forum.net sticker in the back window, anyone want to claim this one :wink: ?

Jamie

'93 Aqua blue VR6

Spotted a Green L reg VR6 on thorpe road near norwich, looks like they were having a chinese. :-P

BeavisJem

Vmax, Pearl Green mate my bird is working in berwick upon tweed just now i,ve just done the run from berwick to oban in 3 hours 5 mins its 185 miles.. good mix of motorway and the twisty stuff

ooooh, spotted two this morning, both VR6's (I think).

An Aqua blue one, and a Mauve one (Kevs colour) both heading through Tiddington in Oxfordshire (near Thame)

Anyone on here?

Vmax, Pearl Green mate my bird is working in berwick upon tweed just now i,ve just done the run from berwick to oban in 3 hours 5 mins its 185 miles.. good mix of motorway and the twisty stuff

Doh! Could have sworn it was blue.... :oops: Nice car all the same :thumbleft:

There are some really nice drivers roads around the Borders 8) Not too many cameras either, if you avoid the A1 / A68 / A7.

Jamie

Burgandy VR6 M*** OOA leaving A1 northbound after Doncaster