Sign in to follow this  
Henny

Corrado spotting - March 2004

Green M reg heading towards M1 on the A52 near Nottingham about 3.30pm yesterday. Looked tidy anyone here?

If you mean 4.30pm then yes it would have been me.

Very nice met blue (I think) Corrado on Washway Road, Altrincham, nice rims, had just pulled out of the Halfords car park, I was sat in traffic going the other way in my Red C.

About two weeks ago, maybe a wed night, rushhour traffic, we both let on, is all I can remember!

Tornado Red 16v on a G plate, looked standard height on some 17" 5 spokes (Kahn RSR style) from Long Buckby area (A5) until East Hunsbury (A45) about an hour ago (5:30)

If it's anyone on here, I was driving the Ibiza ;)

Clocked two today, one in Frimley opposite the hospital about 3.30pm - you gave a wave and I had a dumba$$ big grin on my chops. Other one was a green VR6 on the London Road in Camberley, gold alloys?? Weren't as forthcoming tho!

adios

randal

Green M reg heading towards M1 on the A52 near Nottingham about 3.30pm yesterday. Looked tidy anyone here?

I'm pretty sure it was 3.30pm. I was in the city centre before 4!

I'm pretty sure it was 3.30pm. I was in the city centre before 4!

OK I believe you. I do see a few Green C's in Notts so it probably was someone else. Talking of Green C's, on the exact same stretch of road today at 4.30pm a Green M reg VR6 passed and gave me a wave. Anyone on here?

Dave

Outskirts of Norwich near Airport, bout 6PM tonight, nice dark G60, I , ahem / cough , came up behind you! :| Gave me a noncholant thumbs up :lol:

saw a nice yellow corrado just when i was coming into huddersfield yesterday afternoon (24 th) had a cut out on the fron bumper and was sat in traffic, was in my mates golf so didnt flash the lights.

Nice one dude, who'd have guessed it would be your car!! 8) :)

it was on the Money Spinners programme BBC1, boring daytime TV :lol:

N plate Blue (looked like Aqua) Going south on the M6 around stafford services yesterday 5.30pm-ish. Looked very clean and standard.

This is getting tiring...... :roll:

Saw a green *badged* Storm but I'm sure it had five spoke speedlines..? M112 SNE spotted at traffic lights on Whitecross Road in Hereford at 12.45pm, I walked past you staring thru your window! Looked like you were reading a map, car looked mint BTW 8)

Grey'ish / blue looking Corrado 16v on a G plate, driving past the Butts Technical College at about lunch time today?

Not that there will be any takers... there never is!!

I saw 5 today (theres loads round here) but this one really stood out...

K plate Silver 16v in Waitrose car park, Bury St Edmunds

Mint clean example, absolutly original... 8) :wink:

Also saw several new Golfs, there starting to grow on me now! :oops:

couple of ones I ain't seen before: -

White 16v H reg at Whitehouse Services, Okehampton yesterday (30th) Young female driver, quite fit 8) ....you blankled me though :cry:

Blue 2.0 I reckon, M3 someat, seen you twice heading along A30 towards Exeter, 160mph nod of heads

Ive seen a few in the SW London area but no-one beeps,flashes or waves :cry: I think if you dont acknowledge fellow C drivers it means your just driving it because its a car (and not a way of life!) and have no enthusiasm for the car whatsoever :wink:

Aye... probably look at you and think 'what he hell is that guy flashing at?!' - bloody annoying as there seem to be a few Corrado's floating around Coventry but seems like regular drivers outnumber enthusiasts! :(

Saw no less than FOUR Corrados today. It must be national "haul the buggers out the garage and see if they start" day or somethin.

but seems like regular drivers outnumber enthusiasts![

I think it's time we start a "We love Corrado-Forum.net" campaign. Phil K had the plan of sticking lil' cards under wipers at every opportunity. Think I might have to kick that one off, cos I keep seeing loads - pretty mixed on the responses though. Other day some old geezer gave me a thumbs up and a nod (enthusiast or lonely?) Saying that, might as well have got the two fingers today - DAMN that was a scowl... meh.