Supercharged

Billionaire Boy Racers

It was pretty awsome! Some seriously mental cars on there! Cant believe there are young lads that go from all over the country to film them though!

Did you not find that that residents came over as a bit racist? They live in the middle of London and expect it to be quiet? Some stupid driving but I bet its not just these guys that drive like that in London.

they defo seemed more bothered about the 'billionare' bit then they did the 'boy racers' bit :hitler:

Edited by bristolbaron

Did you not find that that residents came over as a bit racist? They live in the middle of London and expect it to be quiet? Some stupid driving but I bet its not just these guys that drive like that in London.

Maybe a bit but you have to remember these people live in Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Belgravia - not some pikey housing estate!

Oddly enough the only person to not look a fool in that program was the policeman in my opinion.

Residents seemed middle class racist with talk of the "gulfies" coming over.

Boy racers came across as spoilt rich kids showing off.

I do appreciate that the program will have been edited and made to look like that to an extent, but the footage was all there for the taking.

I laughed when they asked the lad with a Lamborghini, KTM and Porsche where he worked and he said he was a student!

"Has anyone actually talked to the boy racers?"

"No".

Idiots.