Sign in to follow this  
Richie_FSOB

Newbie - Heres my C's

Just thought i'd put some photos of my cars up in the members area.

I've enjoyed looking at everyone elses, and I hope everyone enjoys these.

Red Corrado 1.8 16V H Plate - I've had this about a year, and love it, it came with all the mods already done, alloys, lowered etc, all i've done is added a stereo.

i'll probably sell this one soon.

Black Corrado 2.9 VR6 M plate - I bought this about two weeks ago, you may have seem it on Ebay. Since then, I've lowered it on the £200 Raceland coilovers from Ebay (bargain), just fitted a Milltek stainless CAT back today, changed the rear lights to Lexus style, fitted stereo, amp etc, and have some Wolfrace Voodoo's on the way (same as the red one).

Enjoy

Very nice :) They both look in very nice condition!

Must be quite a treat to have a few Corrados on the drive - i'm sure Mike Edwards can relate to that owning 4 Corrado's !! ;)

Paid £3500 for the VR, and i'm happy with that. :)

Its got history up to 20000 miles ago, but has just had an engine rebuild replacing pretty much everything 1000 miles ago.

Phil K. Please note abscence of block paving. Sort it out man.

PMSL :lol: Sorry dude am still trying to get this sorted and promise never to post another shot of my C untill this is done :lol:

must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving, must sort out block paving,

I've got the Black 2.0 16v so now i just need the red VR6, followed by the mandatory Yellow G60 and the blue 8v and then the 1.816vmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 8) 8)

I thought we might, looking at your pics I thought that looks like templewood lane. I'm 36 went to James Elliman followed by Orchard and then Herschel.

Nearly bought a house right next to FC middle on Sherbourne Walk 4-5 years ago. Still kicking myself, its worth a bl00dy fortune now.

I'm just outside Slough, will be going to the meet on the 23rd at the Crooked Billett.

VR6-er is organising I believe.

C U there?

Cool, I'm in MK.. not sure if I'll be attending meet, but will organise a meet sometime soon...