Pete

Lots of parts. Wheels, recaros, oily bits etc.

Hi guys I've put my car up for sale, would prefer to sell it as is with all the spares but I'm happy either way to sell bits on.

I can take pics and get any additional details feel free to PM me, lots of pics on my members thread though link in signature. All parts are for Vr6 and prices are posted, and all items work.

Oem Bosch MAF £30

Passenger door window rubber seal. Brand new. SOLD

Rubber wing mirror seal gasket. Brand new. £10

Used but good condition VR6 boot badge. £10

Cassette holder module. £10

Central locking pump. £20

Central locking passenger door actuator. £15

Cup holder from group buy. SOLD

Recaro seats from an RS turbo initially. Great condidion clean and tidy but one small burn mark on one bolster. Also one has a c clip missing but any ironmonger should be able to supply. Fitted to corrado subframes. £200 collection only here due to weight.

Standard suspension set up taken off when coilovers fitted. They were fitting approx 2003 and removed in 2011 so not that old. 150 also collection preferred due to weight.

7x17" speedline 2110 wheels in correct 5x100 size. No rubbing on full lock etc, and fit over 288 brakes. Come with 5+mm kumho ku39 205/40 in silver. Two with decals two without (I prefer the look but can be removed or added) couple of small kerbs but they are in superb condition only used last summer and since spring this year. £700 again collection due to the bulk but happy to help you fit them.

There may be more I have forgotten if so I'll post more.

Happy to group together any any offers will be considered - can only say no lol.

Cheers,

Pete.

Edited by Pete

Ill take the door rubber seal if its the scraper seal the one that sits on the bottom of the window on the outside

Send me payment details if thats the seal it is mate , also a pic would be good

Cheers bud

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

ffs never get there first lol

Sorry red, if riley drops out I'll let you know.

It is indeed the seal that sits on the outside of the window along the door. I think they are about 50 new!

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

window seal and cup holder sold.

Edited by Pete

I'll take the seal thanks Pete. PM sent/replied to.

Thanks, Neil.

PS: Sorry guys, I'm like a rat up a drain pipe these days :bonk:

Where are based? Curious as I am only in Swansea. Would you be interested in part exchange on any bits? I have some bits to get rid of too :-) interested in the seats and possibly cassette holder. Thanks.

H Sam, only looking to sell I want space and cash lol not replacing the car with another corrado.

Cheers.

Pete.