Riley

Innovate LC-1/Logworks 'No Serial Port' issue

Last time I used the Innovate LC-1/Logworks software was on a different laptop which had a serial port, that laptop died basically. :lol:

New laptop doesn't have a serial port (Do any these days? :roll: )so I bought a serial to usb adapter lead like this but whenever I fire up logworks, I just get a warning saying 'No serial Port found'

Gonna have another mess with it tomorrow as I want to get some AFR logs with the current 68mm charger pully, and then get some more with the new 65mm pully. But anyone any idea in the mean time? Doing my head in!

At work we've had all sorts of trouble with customers buying sub standard usb to serial adaptors, the one you have may not be the best quality

but having said that even with a good quality one I still have trouble getting full functionality with VCDS

Sorted cheers lads. I brought the laptop inside with the cable plugged in and it downloaded some drivers. All's working now! Will get some logging done with the 68 and 65mm pullies.

[video=youtube;jHKJA9Ljp-A]

EDIT: Oh I got a quick log at tickover too, just gave it a full throttle blip. And I then downloaded the latest logworks 3.3.

The AFR's are looking quite good there (Very basic log I know) It does go slightly on the rich side with initial full throttle.

g60log20_1_13_zps28e4d934.jpg

Edited by Riley