pasty

Boys, lets see your interior conversions . . .

So guys I go me a set of cream Audi S3 interior recaros and rear seats,

Been looking and measuring up and I reckon I could get it all to fit up ok and I'm a dab hand with a welder, so could someone post up pics of there corrado interior, wether it be from another make or same

Lookin for inspiration!!! Cheers guys :-)

This was my last corrado, hada leather rear bench and door cards and fitted carbon fibre / leather porsche gt 3 replica seats in the front.

Been some cars with nice interiors on here over the years.

corrado020.jpg

Edited by DANG60

It can be done in a mk2 golf, a friend of mine did it. The easiest and best way they found was to weld one of the mounts onto the floor at the front if I remember right. Where did you get your gt3 replicas from?

some that spring to mind - Biggerbigben with the TVR themed dash, 24V Renshaw, Tribetype40, coxylaaaaaaaaad - these are the drastic conversions. Then one of my personal favourites is Rams supreme luxury VR. Baz has posted his too, which too is incredible so far.

Here's the interior from my R32.. Seats from Sukh's VRT, leather roof & pillars from BBB's TVR trim and doorcards trimmed by Trimdeluxe, removing window switches and doorpins. Clumpy1 now has the car and is making some more improvements!

46344_10151224793981769_1645477312_n.jpg

72959_10151224794416769_512234153_n.jpg

I had the whole interior from the TVR trim, but can't find photos now! I sold the seats to a guy with a mk1 jetta, but apparently it was being sold again late last year :shrug:

Here's the interior from my R32.. Seats from Sukh's VRT, leather roof & pillars from BBB's TVR trim and doorcards trimmed by Trimdeluxe, removing window switches and doorpins. Clumpy1 now has the car and is making some more improvements!

46344_10151224793981769_1645477312_n.jpg

72959_10151224794416769_512234153_n.jpg

I had the whole interior from the TVR trim, but can't find photos now! I sold the seats to a guy with a mk1 jetta, but apparently it was being sold again late last year :shrug:

Looks stunning! What did you do with the TVR dash then? Why not fit into your present car?

Anyone remember g60greeny's abarth fixed buckets? The ones trimmed in brown with diamond centres.

I've been trying to find out who has them for ages!

Looks stunning! What did you do with the TVR dash then? Why not fit into your present car?

The dash is still down at gwerks [now onezerofour] on top of the office :lol:

One day i'll pick it up and advertise it.. My current corrado is staying standard, so far i've even held off fitting coilovers!

---------- Post added at 2:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:12 PM ----------

Anyone remember g60greeny's abarth fixed buckets? The ones trimmed in brown with diamond centres.

I've been trying to find out who has them for ages!

They're still in the car.. it came up for sale again last year. Originally tribetypes seats from his Aston inspired interior..

That trim is amazin!!!! It's only an idea as I have the s3 interior sat around and always loved back and cream!!

The dash is still down at gwerks [now onezerofour] on top of the office :lol:

One day i'll pick it up and advertise it.. My current corrado is staying standard, so far i've even held off fitting coilovers!

---------- Post added at 2:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:12 PM ----------

They're still in the car.. it came up for sale again last year. Originally tribetypes seats from his Aston inspired interior..

Ffs, who owns the car now? I WANT!!!

Ffs, who owns the car now? I WANT!!!

I assume abdul you are referring to baz's old car the one i now own i haven't made any drastic changes apart from changing to a cream carpet doing some remedial work on rear card's where leather had started to come away on back's (just a re-glue) cream tunnel plastic's which should get done this week as soon as the new handbrake cables go on also got a handbrake trim bracket from Dave16v which will be fitted as well apart from that it has just been general tidying of wire's sub no longer lives in boot i am only running the front speaker's and some little jbl 3way's in shelf support's they were a tight squeeze but got them in with minimal filing. Also bought eibach strut off Bill at the wkend so need to fit that too it is nearly there. And if you WANT!!! abdul best bring a big wallet mate.

Lol sorry I don't like that trim at all.

The one I'm talking about is completely different.

Lol sorry I don't like that trim at all.

The one I'm talking about is completely different.

Is it tribetype's? wasn't sure what one you meant Lol

I think so bro. It's his old trim..

Here's a link to it:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?3802850-finally-got-the-door-cards-done

Need to find a new Rado first really lol.

How's your 32 treating u?

Interior is nice not sure about colour tho The 32 is bob on mate apart from the colin mccrae moment can't fault it.I only use it occasionally anyway it is rapid kill's m3's I will be at the national day this year thinking about the dutch event on ccgb too.