corozin

Koni Coilovers for VR6

FOR SALE - KONI COILOVER SUSPENSION FOR VR6 - £300

Set of four Koni Coilovers with original Koni adjuster keys. Approx eight years old but still in excellent working order with no leaks (as you would expect with Konis!). They look a bit odd as the previous owner painted them with a brush (god knows why) hence appearance in the photos.

As fitted straight up and in current adjustment you'll get around an even 50mm drop (see photo) which gets you top quality ride with no rubbing but also a bloody long way from the tractor suspension standard VR6's suffer from. The ride really is the best you will get on Corrado coilovers, with excellent small bump absorbsion and wheel control for fast road or track use without being crushingly harsh.

The suspension is built around high quality dual rate coilover springs with rebound adjustable dampers. The correct damper adjuster keys are also supplied. No collar spanners included (these spanners are generic items easily available)

Ideally looking for buyer to collect (located in Bournemouth) but postage can be delivered at extra cost. Note these items are fairly large/heavy so postage won't be pennies.

Price : £300, no offers. Cash on collection ideally or via paypal if postage option agreed.

Let's have a deal!

John

Photos (a) items (b) As fitted to a car illustrating current ride height.

IMG_0087w.jpg

IMG_3428aa.jpg

I have a set of these on my corrado and can vouch for how good they are and feel. Bargain price too.

Provisionally agreed sale with Science for next weekend. Will close the thread once I have his money! :)

hey john sorry to hear about the wagon mate. weird.... ive just taken the same koni set up off mine and gone back to standard, thanks mate now i know how much they are worth

The ride really is the best you will get on Corrado coilovers,

:lol:

£300 and "no offers" for sheddy old 8 year old Coilovers. I've really seen everything there is to see in the world of Corrado madness now :D

:lol:

£300 and "no offers" for sheddy old 8 year old Coilovers. I've really seen everything there is to see in the world of Corrado madness now :D

I did think the same but hey ho!

Swampy, your corrado has FK konigsports with koni shocks. These are full on koni units.

They're not sheddy at all. They're still as good as the day they were made, and that's because they're not a **** brand like whatever it is your car is bouncing around on.

There - not nice when people slag off your stuff when they don't even know you or the kit involved is it? Nice to see you're still on here Kev...

It wasn't personal mate relax lol.

I know Kev's always used KW's finest and I personally use Weitec/FK konigsports (koni shocks).

Sh*t brands; I think not.

On a seperate note, why did you break your VR? I followed your blog type thing on PH and thought it was quite remarkable what you did with the rado tbh. Colour was bad ass too!

Edited by Abdul

Hi mate,

Having spent over £25k in less than five years even before the fuel and insurance bills went in to have a car requiring yet another replacement engine I finally gave up and realised I was asking too much from an 18 year old car. It was fun while it lasted but it would probably haven been cheaper to have run a 911.

My point above was that when you are finally moving on and selling stuff it's frankly not on for someone - let alone a moderator - to chip in with pithy comments. Kev knows this as we've had similar run ins before but I thought we had resolved it. It gets my f**king goat when I come back to move stuff on he's still here chucking cheap insults about. I'm really not in the mood for them anymore.

It's a shame mate but I guess sometimes its just for the best!

Best of luck with whatever you get in the future!

Just because something doesn't look "nice and shiny" it doesn't mean that it is no longer any good. As long as all the seals are good, then it will work as well as a brand new set. And if someone is willing to pay the asking price, then that's the right price to sell them at. Just my two pence worth.

I think as these seem to be sold or are being sold it might be best to lock this up before it gets any more out of hand. Presumably the rest of the sale can be conducted over PM - John, let me know if the sale falls through and I'll re-open the thread.